Woot L1mited-Edition Birthday Balloons of Celebration

Nope! I love me a mystery bag… Big ones small ones… I have spent more than 50$ on one before >.>…

Congratulations! You give us hope!

Man, everything is sold out by the time I can even see it. This is impossible.

so YOU’RE the million dollar wooter!

Speaking as someone who received a 13th Birthday BOC, and the resulting PALLET of CRAP… I’d say go for it if you get the chance. It may never come your way again! (BTW, my Pallet was FANtastic!)

still sitting in the VOP… holding out hope :slight_smile:

Still in the VOP, denying like a US President.

Hey, the VOP is more than most of us are getting, so far. At least you saw it before it was sold out. Come to think of it, at least you saw it!

Ah no, not that high! I used to frequent many other boc websites 10+ years ago :)… No worse compared to a 100$ pull of the slots every now and then xD.

Also still in the VOP…

Whooooooo!

I see what they are doing here… nice change of alphanumerics in all the titles… :slight_smile:

What’s VOP?

Me too, but how can I leave now when I finally have hope… even if it is a Han Solo crossed with Rocky chance…?

Although I also noticed some limits that are kind of hard to swallow. Limit of how many per customer for the special ones?!?!?!? Am I seeing things TT???

I got one! Wh00pee!

Made it VOP but got bored and moved on.

I’m guessing it would be worth $50, the question is could you use it? If you can’t then it is worthless to you which makes a difference when you pay that much.

The thing I used the most from a boc was a pad that fit perfectly in my dogs crate. Used it for years.
I got other nice stuff that I didn’t need. I’m guessing most people would have thrown out the pad.

Can’t believe I actually saw the button this time. Never even saw it previous times. Clicked on it but almost sold out when I did - got sent to VOP and have been in the waiting room since - next to no chance to get it but still watching and hoping.

Well, I made it to the VOP this time.