Woot Liṁited-Edition Birthdἅy Balloons of Celebration

Congrats to everyone who made it through and secured a BOC! Today was my busiest day at work. And somehow wootstalker let me down as it stopped giving me notifications halfway through the day. Looking forward to seeing all the crappy bags from this awesome birthday celebration!

On this note… number 4 or 5 in a row… and it being #14.

Good night.

so got to the VOP once and never saw the other then the last two I see they are sold out as soon as they came up. Hope everyone who gets one post so that the rest of us know what we saved our $50 on…LOL

I do believe, by god, I captured a black+orange crayola. May the crap be with me.

suckers.

I only got to Vop once today and of course that meant I didn’t get any of these either. Well there are worse things in life —didnt Get any of the boc birthday or otherwise either.

Son of a gun! That’s what that was!?

Craperiffic! Let me get my coloring book!

Got a bag of crap! Can’t wait to open it when I get it! Thanks woot!

This was a tough nut to crack… what with the horrendous Twitter feed, broken links, failed refreshes and all. But I finally got through on the last “normal” boc of the day, so not all is lost. I’ll have to settle for screenshots of the Extra Special Certificates… congrats to all who solved the riddle.

Finally got one of these! Paid an extra $5 for the shipping since it seemed that the Amazon payment was taking too long every time. Excited for $60 worth of crappy disappointment!

Major bummer. I had logged in before it came up and after passing through VOP, it made me login again. :frowning:

Says my order of black orange crayons was cancelled…Why?

They ran out before your order was processed.

First one ever!!! I can’t even express how excited I am! Thank you, you gorgeous gorillas! I can’t wait to open my Bunch of Candles! Happy Birthday!

Finally got one. First time in like 7 years. Knew it might be my time when I refreshed the site after the prior item sold out… and it wasn’t already sold out and greyed out

I too paused to purchase crayons and then realized “wtf” that is a BOC. Clicked purchase and went into vop heck. Too late. Oh well.

Congrats to all that got one.

… Other note. The woot community is a fragment of the activity that it was when I started.
But I still love it!

I got a disappointing Bag of Crap from the clearance section today and it’s so crappy, it doesn’t have it’s own community thread yet. Now, I have to wait until July 31st to be disappointed again.

Ha. I’m doing them in a different way and the side effect is they don’t get a thread.

BUT, we’re all taking about them Over here

Hey there! Join us in the main thread for crap discussions, pls!

https://i.imgur.com/D9xfFlL.jpg