Woot Light Up Pens

I received a surprise package from Woot. The envelope contained two Woot pens that lit up like a lava lamp (except with plastic beads and not oil). The pens light up to different colors and are pretty cool. Not expecting the pens and thinking there was a mistake, I reached out to our beloved forum moderator TT and explained the situation. Evidently, there was a mistake made and these pens were sent to people who ordered the Woot Fanny Pack. They are pretty cool pens and I hope everyone gets a chance to get some in the future! Thank You, Woot! (even if it was a mistake!) And yes, I did receive the fanny pack!

14 Likes

@Froodyfrog

2 Likes

I always think if avocados when you post @mdrcoast

I really wish I had ordered that damn fanny pack.

5 Likes

Me too. Darnit.

4 Likes

Wanna come stew over this with me later?

We can build a pillow or blanket fort, and sit there stewing.

5 Likes

The only time I’ve ever been more jealous is when they sold the LG C2’s for $530.

5 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

I’m kind of glad I did not see this thread before my package came today, because it was such a wonderful surprise!

I love them!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Thank you for making this post! I too received two woot! pens in the mail today and am a fanny pack purchaser! Thanks for making this make some sort of sense!

9 Likes

The eagles have landed.

10 Likes

Where are they?

1 Like

The pens look really cool!

5 Likes

Lamp Lightbulb GIF by ONE Condoms

Oh…pens

2 Likes

5 Likes

I’m over here still waiting on my pin to ship :w_sob:

(yes, I know it is not coming)

5 Likes

I also purchased a fanny pack and just received my surprise 2-pack of light up Woot pens! I love that they have a button to change which color you want or set it to flash through all of them :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.