Woot Locker 5/10/19

I think this should be included in every locker.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1507841809/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_lol1CbYTRSKRV

4 Likes

REMEMBER. IF YOU BUY IT YOU OWN IT:

Original unedited Woot Locker email response:

Hi Wooter,

So it sounds like you bought one of the Woot Lockers. Congratulations! Hey Sherlock, do you recall seeing these details on the detail page:

We wrote that specifically to let morons like you know that whatever is in the box, is exactly what you’ll get. So, what’s the issue here? Do you think you deserve special treatment, because you can’t follow directions? NO NO GOOD SIR PLEASE TELL US EXACTLY WHERE YOU MISUNDERSTOOD WHAT THIS WAS ABOUT AND WHY YOU FEEL LIKE YOU’RE ENTITLED TO SOMETHING OTHER THAN EXACTLY WHAT YOU BOUGHT. WE’RE WAITING.

You know what, we’re just gonna refund you and cancel your account. We don’t want your dirty money. We prefer customers who play by the rules and don’t whine when they clearly don’t have the patience or mental fortitude to deal with their own actions. In fact, we’re all gathered around the computer right now looking at your account, and EVERYONE wants to press the DELETE button. Even Janet’s dog is hopping up and down right next to us, he’s so excited to remove your name from our scrolls.

Tell you what, champ, you keep the banana and the dog costume. In fact, you should burn them and film it and show the world how much Woot has hurt you. OOOH THAT’LL SHOW US. YEAH YOU’RE A BIG MAN NOW AREN’T YOU.

Don’t try to create another account, we’re watching you. And your family.
Woot

7 Likes

I think $50 banana is a steal. Don’t cancel my account.

5 Likes

So…

There’s a standard refund policy?

6 Likes

I love that Woot is giving this another go. I would say I hope it goes better than last time but where’s the fun in that?

7 Likes

It’s called a gaylord.

1 Like

oh god, it was Kanye wasn’t it?

1 Like

Gaylord = Wonderful Big Box…
I worked in a shipping/receiving dock around 1970.
We called those huge heavy boxes lots of names!!

4 Likes

So we are doing this again, ok lets see how it goes. Not really hopeful, but heck lets see what happens.

2 Likes

$ 50 bananas for EVERYONE!

2 Likes

There’s a Wooter who told me that they were thinking of buying it for $75K, but the $6,281.75 tax was discouraging.

Seems like they need to rethink their priorities and how they spend their money. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Hope they have prime because $6 shipping kills it.

2 Likes

$6 shipping for a plastic banana isn’t so bad.

2 Likes

@davejlives

Where do we stand on Woot Locker 1.1?

2 Likes

Look at those floppy bananas.

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Are we making predictions?

I predict the first one will be a $50 autographed banana.

The second one will be a banana and a bottle of balsamic.

The 3rd will be a banana and some charcoal toothpaste and a Kramer painting reprint.

Etc etc. The last one will have the most but none will be worth $50 and at least two will cancel.

But that’s ok. Because I love Woot and this is fun.

I’m also the type of person to sit back and watch the world burn, but whatever.

4 Likes

I predict despair and regret.

5 Likes