Woot Locker 4/10/19

Woot Locker

2 Likes

What if I buy it right now?

1 Like

Per the descriptionā€¦ you get a banana.

1 Like

What if I just click ā€œBuyā€ to mess with you guys? Tough luck there, hombre. When you purchase, you get whatever is in the box. If you look at the Twitch Stream and see a single banana in there, thatā€™s what you just shelled out for, you vainglorious putz.

Thatā€™s if a banana is in there on the Twitch Stream. No twitch stream right now but the box is for sale. What does $50k get me from Woot?

1 Like

So Woot is going to sell a banana for $50. Cool I guess. Itā€™s probably to make up on that lost sale from when that one guy deleted the site.

3 Likes

Just sell me a discounted Nintendo Switch and weā€™ll call it a day.

5 Likes

I know right?

I love their shenanigans, but I get my used office furniture and boyfriends on Craigslist. I donā€™t need two sites for that.

3 Likes

In for 10.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still slightly confused.

Is this a B0C or not? The write-up did not address that point.

/s
6 Likes

A plastic banana in a smaller shipping box. DID YOU EVEN READ THE FEATURES!?!?!?

We put the high price on it so some knucklehead wouldnā€™t buy it before we even got started. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Hey, we sold $10 of dimes for $20. Weā€™ll try anything.

4 Likes

Cool a Bentley Continental GT for $50,000

3 Likes

sure, iā€™ll just toss the keys to my spare Bentley in there. now that i have a bentayga, iā€™m so over the continental GT

3 Likes

I look forward to seeing this disaster unfold. Bring it, Woot.

7 Likes

I feel like as soon as itā€™s set to 50 it will be bought and gone. Perhaps set it at 50k and start slightly lowering the price so that it lasts longer

1 Like

If someone buys it at $50, they get a plastic bananaā€¦ for scale. :laughing:

This is a test. Weā€™ll see how it goes and adjust as needed.

1 Like

Wait so when you buy it, you only get the items in the box at that time?

This is like an Open Box Bag of Crap

1 Like

Is this going to end at $50 with a banana and some Texas air?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

What is ā€œAS-IS onditionā€ that the item contains description refers to?

1 Like

Iā€™m waiting for someone to ā€˜accidentallyā€™ buy the banana for $50,000 then beg for a refund.

3 Likes