Woot Madness Giveaway! Ends 3/23/2020 @ 4pm CT

Woot Madness_Blog Post Header 600 x 200
Welcome to the WOOT! MADNESS GIVEAWAY!

Like many of you, we’re very bummed that March Madness has been canceled. What do we do with all of these blank bracket sheets? What about all this onion dip we just made? Wait! We’ve got it!

We’re partnering with Shirt’s Woot! Madness this week to create our own bracket game! We have 16 shirts that are vying to be the Woot! Madness Winner! We want YOU to help pick the winning shirt! This will be a standard bracket tournament, chosen by votes in this thread. The winning artist gets a Shirt Daily feature!

Here’s how it works:

REGULAR GIVEAWAY

• This is still a regular weekly giveaway. The item being given away is shown below.
  • Not interested in voting on a shirt, no problem. Just post your entry as usual.

WOOT! MADNESS

• Want to help us decide the winning shirt of Woot! Madness? Come back each day noted below to vote right here in the top post.
  • For extra fun, if your UNEDITED post is chosen as the winner AND contains the number of the winning shirt revealed on Monday, you get a $50 coupon for shirt.woot in addition to the prize below. Cool, huh!

Woot! Madness Voting Days

Return on these days to vote on the next bracket. The poll will be in this post each time.

Tue 3/17 9am CT All 16 shirts are up for voting
Thu 3/19 4pm CT Top 8 shirts up for voting
Fri 3/20 4pm CT Top 4 shirts up for voting
Sat 3/21 4pm CT Top 2 shirts up for voting
Mon 3/23 4pm CT Woot! Madess winning shirt announced

Regular Giveaway

There will be TWO (2) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) 2020 Lenovo 100e Chromebook Business Laptop

and if your UNEDITED post contains the number of the shirt with the most votes at the end of the week, you’ll get a $50 coupon for shirt.woot.

Most of the rules are the same but here’s the TL;DR rules:

• Vote in each bracket
  • One giveaway entry per person
  • If you add a shirt number to your post, you can’t edit that post. (I can tell.)
  • Two winners will be chosen at random for the regular giveaway
  • If the winning post also has a shirt number AND it matches the winner revealed on Monday, you get a $50 shirt.woot coupon

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

Post in this thread with your guess as to what will be the winning shirt or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Monday, March 23, 2020 @ 4pm CT.

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

Woot! Madness FINAL Bracket Voting

Vote in each bracket (poll)

4 Likes

Ummm…

Okay…

(Oh, and I’m assuming that it’s too late for me to say #4)

2 Likes

Please can I win a shirt?

WOOT! Dogs for the Win! #11.

• What? Another poll?
  • I want one of those laptops!
  • Voting for those shirts was FUN!
  • Don’t bother me, I’m worried about Corona.
  • The answer for everything is always 42.

0 voters

Shirt #14 for the win.

1 Like

I’m guessing #3 for the winner.

AS far a the regular entry goes…

I need a new laptop SOOOO freaking bad.

2 Likes

This is confusing
My entering middle schooler needs a 'puter
Number 3

Did i just write a haiku?

1 Like

#8 for the win!

Number 3!

I gotta go with #3 too

1 Like

Number 15 would make a great patch so that’s my choice! :slight_smile:

Go #17!

Post, #8 for the win!

I live for my pups. Shirt #11 is best

Shirt #8 is best

m-m-m-my corona

1 Like

CATS! (12)

I like big shirts and I cannot lie. i get sprung when when I can pull a big shirt over my face.

3?

1 Like

3 I need a puter!

1 Like