Woot Merch!

Good call. (If you make them, please add size chubbeh.)

Create an account over at wootstalker.com (not affiliated with woot)
It’s the best woot tracker in town!

Only improvements besides the moar shirt options (hoddies and the like) and additional BoCs would be to sell empty BoC bags or a giant stamp to diy

Curses, foiled again for the BOC. :frowning:

And, I already have those 3 monkeys. :frowning:

Stupid Work! I need to quit my job - it’s interfering with my interwebz time.

If I can’t have a Bucket of Cats (and apparently, I cannot), at least I got my first monkey. You always cherish your first monkey.

I got my first Woot! Monkey as part of my second bag of crap. I miss the excitement of waiting for the bag of crap during every woot-off but I don’t miss the feeling of disappointment when I open them up and find absolutely nothing useful in it.

You are a wise individual.

I have been wooting since 2010 and have yet to get a Random Bag of Cr*p. Woot! should honor me with a RBOC when I hit my five year anniversary.

Curses,foiled again!

Sold out before 1:00 EST. I call shenanigans!

Only alerts I get are from shirt woot.

One of these days maybe I’ll be on the right page at the right time… sigh.

I’ve been Wooting since 2006 and still have yet to get a barrage of concubines. Pretty fed up, to be honest.

I foolishly bought one when first offered too. It’s still in the wrapper. Lesson learned.

On vacation. Checking email Stopped in quick only to see I missed BOC again. Oh well.

I check religiously every night for a BoC…

The last 7 have appeared on the only nights I didn’t check…

someday, i shall score a burrito of carnitas! sigh…

in the meantime, if anyone is interested, i’m selling several brand new woot shirts in size 2X for just $8 each (free shipping), including two variations on the shirts posted today:

Green Exclamation Print (bottom center)
Glow-in-the-Dark Exclamation Print (top right; looks white in daylight)

for more information, send me a message or check out my latest post in the random shirt trade center.

happy wooting! <=)

Needs new monkeys.

You may have completely ruined the woot offs by stopping BOC’s on them, but I am glad to see that you still occasionally remember a big part of the thing that used to make this site special.

Did you not see the one we ran on the July 25th Woot-Off on Sellout?