Woot mobile app issue

You da best! :star_struck:

2 Likes

(copying this from the solo thread)

I’ve been having this same issue (no share button/it blinks briefly there and then dissapears) also, along with this:

On the forum, when I click on my notifications, it briefly brings me to the notify post, but then jumps way into the middle of the thread, and wont let me scroll down to the end - just goes white screen when I try to scroll using the bar or by hand (especially bad on topics with bunches of replies). Even “jump to” wont bring me to a post at the end.
I have the same issue on the App as well as on the Mobil Web version through Safari.

I do have an older phone (iPhone 6+), app is as updated as possible on this phone (v 4.7.0) and it isn’t able to d/l the latest iOS (running iOS 12.5.5, which is the max for this phone model).

Yeah, it’s possible that there’s some issues with the older iOS. You’re on the outer edge of what we support currently.

Hi @ThunderThighs - I’m on latest iOS build and the share button doesn’t appear on product pages.

Yep, we’re aware that the share button is missing on iOS and they’re looking into it. No ETA at this time though.

1 Like

anyone else having monkey hop always give you the prize of sorry even past 10 points??

1 Like

If the initial prize is sold out, that could happen. Or if you already (accidentally) hit the claim button, when you didn’t hit the minimum score. You only get one shot to claim, so make sure you have a high enough score.

2 Likes

That’s normal if the prize is a BOC. A lot of the Saturday prizes have been BOCs lately, and I think they only sell a certain amount. If I do the game right when it comes out shortly after midnight I usually get it.

2 Likes