Woot! Mobile Week: September 13 - September 18, 2021

MobileWeek_Blog_600x200

What is all this?

Well, you need the Woot! app first. So GET THE APP HERE :

Google-1 AppStore-1

Now what? Now use the Woot! app for:

ALL WEEK LONG

woot3
Get daily appsclusive deals at 5pm CT all week long, while supplies last!

MONDAY 9/13:

760x250_Main
30% Off shirts on the app: Valid through September 13, 2021 at 12:00 AM CT to September 14, 2021 at 11:59 PM CT. DONE!!

DOM_Blog
Deal-O-Meter #1: Vote to lower the price on Monday, September 13 at 8am CT, and make us lose money on Tuesday. SOLD OUT!

BEN ICON
Let’s Stump Ben: Submit a word for a chance at coupons! Running until Thursday, September 16 at 4 PM CT. COMPLETE!

TUESDAY 9/14

MMM_Blog
Midnight Mobile Madness: Try to snag a $1 app-only deal from September 14 - September 17, at 12am CT. SORRY, IT’S OVER!

WTF: A chance to purchase items for ONLY $1 on Tuesday, 9/14 from 11am-3pm CT. DONE!!

WEDNESDAY 9/15:

WootOff_Blog
Woot Off: We’ll run our venerable deal-and-crap gauntlet, the Woot-Off from 8am-10pm CT. Which means you’ll have lots of chances to score… COMPLETE!!

BOC_Blog
Bags O’ Crap . You know what those are, right? PRO TIP: The Woot! app usually shows them first :w_happy1: SORRY, THEY’RE GONE!

DOM_Blog
Deal-O-Meter #2: Vote to lower the price on Wednesday, September 15, and make us lose money on Thursday! ALL DONE!

THURSDAY 9/16

Liquidation Sale: Go through hundreds of deals! Sale doesn’t end until September 29, 2021.

760x250_Main
$10 shirts on the app: Choose from a collection of amazing shirts at a killer price. APP ONLY!

funhouse
Funhouse: 6 MAGICAL DOORS! CHEAP PRODUCTS! COUPONS! WEIRD STUFF! All at the Funhouse from 3 PM - 5 PM CT. ALL FINISHED FOLKS, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!

AMA with Nathan & Caroline: Ask the happy couple questions about their love story! How did they meet? Who likes Woot the most? Why is the sky blue? Starts at 6pm CT. THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR QUESTIONS!

FRIDAY 9/17

TTHH ICON
TT’s Happy Hour: Join us for our virtual drink-and-coupon-giveaway Happy Hour , hosted by Forum Queen @ThunderThighs on Friday, September 17 from 5pm-7pm CT.

DOM_Blog
Deal-O-Meter #3: Vote to lower the price on Friday, September 17, and make us lose money on Saturday!

SATURDAY 9/18

apps
10% Off The App: Prime Members get 10% off purchases made on the Woot! app until Saturday, September 18, 11:59 PM CT.

BUT WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? WHY MAKE PEOPLE USE YOUR APP?

To which we reply, THIS IS NOT MANDATORY. In fact, many of these events can be enjoyed on your laptop/desktop/rooftop as well. And you are more than welcome to gather separately and burn a pile of cell phones if you need to protest. Just stand back from the fumes.

So, join us for Woot! Mobile! Week!

19 Likes

I’ll be offline on Thursday, so no free items for me this time.

Woot can finally lose less money during the Funhouse.

8 Likes

Smash Sub Pop GIF by Sub Pop Records

See y’all there!

14 Likes

Woot woot!! :w_happy1:

3 Likes

YK?

Yeah.

1 Like

Happy Hour!
Always fun!
Thanks for having us over to your place. Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

1 Like

Ugh. The app.

GET YER T-SHIRT NOW!

I Survived the Worst Woot-Off Ever - $10.00 - Free shipping I Survived the Worst Woot-Off Ever

(I hope this wasn’t a secret because it was too good to not put here.)

3 Likes

The worst Woot Off is yet to come.

7 Likes

The vinegar is back in stock? They got more Harry Potter stuff?

2 Likes

The worst woot-off so far

4 Likes

I like the optimistic view that we’re past the worst.

4 Likes

Deal O Meter voting is open:
https://www.woot.com/dealometer

5 Likes

I just ordered an Apple Watch on here a few days ago and I figured at the time that soon after ordering there would probably be a percent off deal on the app… Woot did not let me down! Should have waited just a couple more days to order it…

1 Like

Based on the sales stats it doesn’t look like there were very many survivers and it must’ve been a long recovery.

6 Likes

Oddly enough that wasn’t me.

2 Likes

So, is the “Midnight” in question the one between The Day and (after) the PREVIOUS day, or (before) the FOLLOWING day? (Sooo need a white board in here somewhere)…

consoling2

It starts tonight. Be there at 11:59pm CT to 12:01am CT. If things work correctly, you’ll see it on the app.

4 Likes

I soaked mine in water before I smashed them with a hammer. A lot of them still worked after soaking them.