Woot! Mortimer & Monte Stress Ball Set

Mine came the same way as the above wooters, I just reached out to Customer Service myself.

Meanwhile…

Are the Mortimers hiding out somewhere?

Are they still hiding in the warehouse?

Did they escape their packages to go exploring wooterland?

Why did the Mortimers leave the Montes behind? :cry:

How did the Mortimers :monkey::monkey:escape before being received by the anxiously awaiting wooters?

Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion to “The Mortimers Run Amuck”. The latest woot! monkey mystery.

(Warning it really ends here with a new one shipped and a satisfied customer :slightly_smiling_face:).

2 Likes

New Woot delivery process…

or maybe…

1 Like

Hey y’all, Mortimer doesn’t like being squeezed so he took out all the Mort-shaped stress balls from the shipments. Don’t worry though, we had a chat with him, and got them back. He just asks that you don’t squeeze him as hard as Monty and all will be good. You should be receiving an email from us soon, if not now, and the replacements are on the way!

4 Likes

I just received mine. Opened the package and like others have mentioned, I only received Monte. I was about to reach out to Customer Support, when I noticed the “hot” indicator on the comments. As per manlapig stated, I checked my email. What should my wondering eyes find? An email from Customer Service. Guess I don’t have to open a ticket now. :thinking:

2 Likes

Hehe I throw mine around when I get pissed if at work

1 Like