Woot! MUG Mug 15oz

Woot! MUG Mug 15oz

1 Like

@Froodyfrog

For anyone who’s gotten one before, are they dishwasher safe?

Hard to say, because this new mug looks different than the OG mug.

The one I have was made by “arctic zone” and has nothing written on it saying it’s dishwasher safe, I’ve always washed it by hand.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t personally. The writing is painted on. Dishwasher soap is pretty abrasive.

1 Like

That’s what clear packaging tape is for.

Or not, and then it would match some of my woot! shirts :crazy_face:

2 Likes

@pepper114 @davejlives

This was from a different product, but I found it before while looking for something else:

1 Like

That was 3 years ago. I’m sure @davejlives had used up all the gift wrap by now.

2 Likes

According to the Internet, cats DO like playing with gift wrap.

1 Like

uh oh she’s got RECEIPTS

4 Likes

I think he did get a MUG Mug. I’m sure he’s never used it.

2 Likes

I did.

That would be correct. It’s taking up room on a book shelf in my closet. I need to move it. (The MUG Mug, not the shelf or closet.)

1 Like

@pepper114

There’s only one piece of Woot Swag which @ThunderThighs can do, which would seriously break my brain, and put me in a mental loop.

1 Like

A Woot! CAT cat?

1 Like

I shouldn’t field guesses, just in case it’s figured out.

1 Like

A Woot plushie penguin with a big green “!” on it’s chest like a superman logo? Oh and of course a green cape.

1 Like

How big is this thing? Can we get a regulation-size banana next to it for scale?

1 Like

Approximately 5" tall and 3.25" diameter.

2 Likes

At least one of those numbers is making me feel very insecure. :rage:

It’s tempting, but I might have to pass because it’s slightly under pint-size. An 18oz capacity would be perfect IMO (16 plus 2 for overflow control). Thanks though!

1 Like

I just wanted to let you guys know that my dad has no idea what woot is, but he absolutely loved the mug! :rofl: His fav was wearing out and I thought this would be the perfect upgrade!

“And you know what the best part is? If I ever forget what it is, it says it right there!”

Making a Dad joke about something is practically a glowing recommendation coming from him, so 10/10 highly recommended! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes