Woot Name Pronunciation Key

Mr. Sephus is like Smeagol-- he speaks of himselves as more than ones personseses.

Well, hit me with an ugly stick. I’m a doofus again.

Mr. Doofus,

I would like to respectfully request that you go back to calling me Ms. Dee, and not Ms. Duh. Thank you.

Sincerely,

JoeDeeDee

And remember, the 7 is silent.

When I see “tallworm” post, I say “Tall 4 a Worm” in my mind. Don’t know why.

me too!

I think I’m just going to call everyone “Joe.”

A thousand years??? You are older than I thought!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay older!

I was born Josuf, correct.
That turned to Joe, immediately, and sometimes Joey, but my dad made the warp jump to JoSeeFus on his own with no warning, just started calling me that. They never called me Josuf. ever.

Hey, my oldest 2 brothers went to the Beatles last concert in Indianapolis when I was pretty small- 8 or nine, I guess. That is probably the first concert I remember anything about. I never went to another one until I went to college.

Oh, and I found out years ago that my dad is always right.

The older I get, the righter he gets. He’s about perfect now!

So let me make sure I’ve got this: It’s Joemuckenfuss?

- attributed by Reader’s Digest, Sept. 1937. This quote has been attributed to Mark Twain, but until the attribution can be verified, the quote should not be regarded as authentic.

With a name like Joemuckenfuss, he’s got to be good.

I even have a copy of “Josephus,” written about 2,000 years ago. My book is a newer copy, however.

No1, I was shocked to realize you pronounce your name “no one.” Shocked. I have always read it “number one.” I guess you will always be “number one” to me, even though it isn’t correct.

Ms. 10Bkeeper,
It’s the difference between high and low self-esteem.

Then, you need to come to my side! I can give you all kinds of reasons why!

Ms. 10Bkeeper,
You obviously haven’t seen my occasional posts in the “silence” thread.

No idea why, but I always think Tenn a bee keeper.

I think it should be spelled out Tteenneesseebbeekkeeppeerr. Lots of e’s and doubled letters.

You are correct, I haven’t.