I would probably buy the correct item before it’s gone, and then just return the wrong one once you hear back from CS (which might not be until Monday, since it’s the weekend).
You can also do a self return. To get a pre-paid label:
- From Purchase History , click “I Need Help” next to the order which you want to return.
- Select “I wanna cancel or return some stuff”.
- Select “I want to return the items I ordered”.
- Confirm that the item on your screen is what you want to return, by pressing “Continue”.
- In the second message of the subsequent monkey chat, you should see this text:
And hey, if your order was placed within the last 30 days, the item price is $20 or more, and it arrived damaged, defective, or missing accessories, you can do a self-service returnby clicking here.
Press the word “Here”.
That should get you the return label .
(I do not work for Woot, just trying to help)