Woot-Off Carty Favors

Anyone else bummed there aren’t any woot-off lights in this sale?

I got so excited that this was my chance to get the sacred Woot-lights. If you are looking for me I will be in my corner crying.

YES

Anyone know if the Toshiba Bluetooth Android Keyboard is working post-4.3 (including the Android-specific hotkeys)? I know there have been issues with several other keyboards since the update.

Here’s the product page, complete with manual, for the QFX VP-1008 “Digital Multimedia Player with Karaoke, Video Games & 2 Controllers”.

I couldn’t find anything about what sort of “video games” it can play, though.

and to think I’ve got a set of woot off lights sitting in a box in my basement unused… for shame!

Found this comment on the mothership - anyone know if it’s true; seems so extreme (this is about the granville laptop case)
“I was shocked to find that the entire contents of the bag (INCLUDING YOUR ELECTRONIC LAPTOP) become exposed when you extend and engage the roller handle. When the device is not in use you can push it down and zip it away allowing the bag to be carried like a briefcase which is fine however that does not out weigh the fact that while rolling along all of your items & laptop are exposed to the elements as well as anyone who cares to look down and reach right in!!! Of course it is my fault for not confirming that I would be able to ensure that my belongings would be safe from view & the weather (I wont be using this bag if it looks like rain) when rolling along but I honestly thought that should be a given!”

Better price than woot at Amazon…

TRENDnet 200 Mbps Compact Powerline Ethernet AV Adapter Kit TPL-306E2K (White)

$39.92 & FREE Shipping.

Found this comment on the mothership - anyone know if it’s true; seems so extreme (this is about the granville laptop case)
“I was shocked to find that the entire contents of the bag (INCLUDING YOUR ELECTRONIC LAPTOP) become exposed when you extend and engage the roller handle. When the device is not in use you can push it down and zip it away allowing the bag to be carried like a briefcase which is fine however that does not out weigh the fact that while rolling along all of your items & laptop are exposed to the elements as well as anyone who cares to look down and reach right in!!! Of course it is my fault for not confirming that I would be able to ensure that my belongings would be safe from view & the weather (I wont be using this bag if it looks like rain) when rolling along but I honestly thought that should be a given!”

Anyone experienced w/the Carson zOrbii DigMicro-peepers?

There’s always two shown: green/orange. Identical?

confused, needs more caffeine

Thanks strangers…

They are VERY good USB scopes. I have yet to have a single person who is not amazed at what it can do, and the button on top takes snapshot. Also, it has software in it that allows for iNCREDIBLE zooming even further, with a host of image manipulation tools. Damn, for 20 bucks, I’m talking myself into getting couple more for my wife’s classroom.

– by the way, if anyone “accidentally” bought the Gibson guitar/amp combo and wants to sell it, I’ll give you 75$ for it. — thanks
RNtoNP@yahoo.com. Is my email
Cheers!

– attention all Woot(er’s),
if anyone “accidentally” bought the Gibson guitar/amp combo and wants to sell it, I’ll give you 75$ for it. — thanks
RNtoNP@yahoo.com. Is my email
Cheers!

THANK YOU!!

Can’t wait to stick it in my ears and take pictures…

Any thoughts on the Blue Tiki mic?

Me too! I lost mine in the divorce :frowning:

Even at 95% off list price, the Monster Performance Maximizer still doesn’t join two cables together.

I don’t understand why Woot still insists on claiming it does.

I know I can’t be the only one who returned one because it didn’t do what they said it could do.

Maybe they think they’ll never get rid of them at any price if they tell the truth about what they do.

lol - every time. I’m with you Dennis. It indeed, still does not connect nor extend your HDMI cable.

To be fair, it does seem to help the signal, and I’ve used one successfully at the end of a long (single cable) HDMI run.

But Woot!, come on, this is maybe the fourth time I’ve seen someone notify you that your description is false and straight away misleading.

What qualifies the Granville laptop case as a “Ladies’” case. I don’t see any flowers or glitter. No pony decals. What gives?

That’s a better and more accurate description of what it does than what Woot insists on posting.
In fact, that’s exactly what it does.