Woot Off Lights

I do not know about this WOOT OFF! I like the products but I do not know about the orange lights. I think the purple ones where a better choice. I do not know what it is, but the purple lights got me more excited about the event and sometimes even wet in my pants. Is there any ways we can change those to the old ones. I am willing to hit a I want one button for them. Please bring them back. THanks…

Esca

I noticed that too.

The FAQ says that Woot-Offs are noted by the flashing Purple lights.

They should update the FAQ or bring back the snazzy Purple LIghts. I too liked the purple ones.

I also liked when u clicked on the item during the Woot-Off there were funny movies with each product.

I’m not buying anything till the lights come back, and that is final.

Esca

Im not buying till I have $$$ to buy stuff with.

I have money but there is no lights :frowning:

Esca

"I see some purple flashing lights on the main page – what do they mean?
No, Barney’s secret police are not raiding Woot, and you aren’t seeing a side effect from your allergy medication. You have found a Woot-Off, a short term frenzied mutation of our product posting procedure. In Woot-Off mode, a new product is launched immediately after the sellout of the previous deal. There is a half-Woot-life of 12 hours maximum on any product within a Woot-Off that does not sell out. The number of Woot-Off items, sequence, and quantity will not be announced. When Woot-Off mode is over, the purple lights will disappear and our normal schedule will resume. "

What about the Orange County Secret Police?

[quote user=“TRIPgrad”]What about the Orange County Secret Police?
[/quote]

Aren’t orange lights mall security?

[quote user=“meestergud”][quote user=“TRIPgrad”]What about the Orange County Secret Police?
[/quote]

Aren’t orange lights mall security?[/quote]

No, no…Walmart rent-a-cops.

I will buy one of these if they switch to purple.

Do you mean marriages between woot members? Marriages by them wouldn’t seem to involve you at all.

I’m sorry to be a pedantic jerk. I’m just bummed by this crappy Woot.

Do you mean marriages between woot members? Marriages by them wouldn’t seem to involve you at all.

[/quote]

Any woot member gets a discount on marriage.
Jackass [:P]

[/quote]

Any woot member gets a discount on marriage.
Jackass [:P][/quote]

…haha.

I noticed that too.

The FAQ says that Woot-Offs are noted by the flashing Purple lights.

They should update the FAQ or bring back the snazzy Purple LIghts. I too liked the purple ones.

I also liked when u clicked on the item during the Woot-Off there were funny movies with each product.

I’m not buying anything till the lights come back, and that is final.

Esca

Im not buying till I have $$$ to buy stuff with.

I have money but there is no lights :frowning:

Esca

"I see some purple flashing lights on the main page – what do they mean?
No, Barney’s secret police are not raiding Woot, and you aren’t seeing a side effect from your allergy medication. You have found a Woot-Off, a short term frenzied mutation of our product posting procedure. In Woot-Off mode, a new product is launched immediately after the sellout of the previous deal. There is a half-Woot-life of 12 hours maximum on any product within a Woot-Off that does not sell out. The number of Woot-Off items, sequence, and quantity will not be announced. When Woot-Off mode is over, the purple lights will disappear and our normal schedule will resume. "

What about the Orange County Secret Police?

Aren’t orange lights mall security?

No, no…Walmart rent-a-cops.

I will buy one of these if they switch to purple.