Woot-Off Lights

Are they weather resistant so that I can pretend I’m in an 80’s cop show? I’m handy enough to add my own high-strength magnets.

I’m going with no.

1 Like

Only if you play the “Limo Emu” song and siren to complete the effect.

2 Likes

So what is better about these than the ones I got 12 years ago?
I thought they were fine.
My wife thought they were silly as it added to my pile of Woot stuff.
Then she left me.
Co-incidence? You be the judge.

2 Likes

Not much different. Made by a new company that had to reverse engineer them because the old company didn’t make them anymore.

1 Like

I wish they were chargeable so I could take them places. The set I bought didn’t work right one didn’t work at all and the other one lit up but didn’t spin.

I’m sorry. If you’re still in the warranty period, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

My boss asked me what they were? I told her I turn them on when I pass gas she laughed.

1 Like

@pmarin did the Woot lights go off when she left?

2 Likes

Feeling like an idiot… I bought this to use at photo events so the ones on their 6th beer could find the photo booth but plugging them into a USB power supply doesn’t make them work… what’s the deal or did I just get a broken set? Is this a keyboard switched on item only?

Each light has a power switch on the front, below the Woot logo. Did you switch each of them on?

I just tried my Woot-Off lights with a power bank and they worked but only after I switched each light on.

2 Likes

Thank you… I just figured it out and saw your reply… working great! Just as noisey as promised! Lol

2 Likes

It would be cool if you can get different color tops. Augment my nephew’s 12V police car with better lights.

Heh. You can buy them various places.

1 Like

For attention

4 Likes

That’s not a problem. Just buy new ones and send back the old ones. I do it all the… uh, never mind. I think that you’re out of luck. I guess you’ll need to dig deep and fork out another 5 bucks!