Woot-Off Lights

Woot-Off Lights

4 Likes

These lights are awesome! The awesomeness wears off after the first 15. Seconds that is. I donated my first set to an awesome friend that I seduced to the Woot! Side of the world. These lights, some form of monkeys, or an old fashioned Boiled Onion Casserole are typically the dying breath of a Woot! Off. F it. I’m in for yet another set. I have more friends that have never see a screaming monkey in flight. Just F it and order em all up!!!

2 Likes

AND…I just bought another pair.

Why? Why not. Plus I like to have a spare of things I really enjoy. 'Cause they might go away, like the Pit Paws grilling gloves that the manufacturer discontinued so they could instead sell single non-paired gloves for the same price.

Sadly though I don’t have my wonderful receptionist job with my own computer where I could use the lights. I have shared computers. And I know without even trying that Purple won’t allow them.

Edit to add that at 85% left, my app just alerted me that the lights are coming next. I really do NOT know how I managed to Snag that Bag via my phone!

>'Kat

3 Likes

I reckon everyone what bought a screaming woot monkey ought procure one a these just as well.

2 Likes

You left off the 0 - they should procure 10 a these.

2 Likes

You folks are just grups. And perhaps Herberts, too.

:smile_cat:

>'Kat

1 Like

@davejlives @ThunderThighs

As I told @narfcake this morning:

Worst Woot Off Ever!

(Now to count down until the next Woot Off.)

5 Likes

@SylvreKat if you check our order history you will see we aren’t grups. Hardcore is what I would call folks like me, grups are just wannabees. First Woot! What year???

No BOC’s at all in the last 3 hours, I haz the sad :pensive:

The final listing was 4 hours ago.

Actually, I was merging a couple of Star Trek eps.

Grups were what the Onlies called the grown ups. And Herbert is what the hippies called Kirk. I always took it as basically saying he wasn’t fun.

Me, I’ve never grown up, which could be why I continue to find fun with the stupid woot! lights. Mums always said I was (whatever my current age was at the time) going on 12. Probably why even the empty box TT sent me made me laugh. And why I’ve yet to be disappointed by a BoC.

Just curious, what do you mean by grups?

>'Kat

I didn’t pay too close of attention most of the day, but I did end up with 200sq ft of aluminum foil for a few bucks. Can’t complain.

1 Like

Yes, I realize the last couple hours were repeats, but it was scheduled to go until 10pm CT, so technically it was still going, and they could have slipped some :poop: in there…

And one more queen-sized mattress cover (besides the fleeting one I missed).

And a few more of the cheapie walkie-talkies for Wendy and ben’, and someone else from that thread who mentioned needing one.

And perhaps a couple more weighted blankets, although I’m not sure I really would like being under a weighted blanket despite someone telling me it’s like lying in a lovely hug. But for free shipping and cheap enough, I’d be wiling to try it. And if I hate it I’m sure I could gift it to a SiL.

>'Kat

Yeah we will probably stop doing Woot-offs* after this

*in August 2020

So you’re saying that there’s a chance of another one this month?

:laughing:

3 Likes

Read the asterisk closer, Pengie.

But I think he IS saying there’s a chance of another one AFTER August 2020.

>'Kat

He said that they’ll probably stop Woot Offs for August 2020, not that they DEFINITELY would.

2 Likes

Good catch. The “probably” didn’t really register on me. I blame how late it is.

Oh, wait. Is there another midnight special in an hour? Anyone know what it’s supposed to be?

>'Kat