Woot Off, Woot Off

It has been quite a while. When will the next woot off happen?

A week or so after people stop expecting it.

Just like that other thing they’re putting off for similar reasons.

The next woot-off will be when those anticpating it most are least likely to be here . . . .

we need one soon, like real soon, i haven’t been able to get into one for a while now, now i’m able to for a good while, it is definately needed now.

If this site can’t handle one night of BOC, then a woot off is clearly out of the question. Tonight’s BOC was a pathetic showing on the woot technical team.

I would have to agree with you on that one, but the last woot off that i was around for wasn’t all that bad, didn’t have the server errors, this however pissed me off, bc i hadn’t seen anything like this, did woot change their tech team or something? This was extremely pathetic, esp. since they said item sold out at 1:24 so i went to bed, yet the majority of orders came after 2. Smart of them to get people to quit, but the server was still having problems when i went to bed, damn that big button that never confirmed my order.

Woot Off, Woot OffWoot Off, Woot OffWoot Off, Woot OffWoot Off, Woot OffWoot Off, Woot OffWoot Off, Woot OffWoot Off, Woot OffWoot Off, Woot OffWoot Off, Woot OffWoot Off, Woot OffWoot Off, Woot OffWoot Off, Woot OffWoot Off, Woot OffWoot Off, Woot OffWoot Off, Woot OffWoot Off, Woot OffWoot Off, Woot OffWoot Off, Woot OffWoot Off, Woot Off

Come on you know you want to …

I call tonight at 23:32 EST 11/15/06

I am on Eastern time soo we will see at 01:00 my time

good call