Woot off workings and support

All i know is that i m stuck with dish and att mobile…and where i live, that sucks

1 Like

It works good enuf 4 work…that is it…if i get on conf call, and want 2 do any thing else, doesnt work

2 Likes

And i m on conf calls from 7 am ct until 5 pm ct

2 Likes

All in all, you should probably be thanking your current internet providers for saving you all the dollars of disappointment. :slight_smile:

There is far more disappointment in those boxes than useful items. I usually end up donating about 95% of the things I find in those boxes.

4 Likes

Gee thanks, Debbie.

2 Likes

rupauls drag race television GIF

2 Likes

(If you talk them down, there might be more for us in the future… shh. Doesn’t mean I’m done buying the darned things!)

1 Like

Ok, so u r saying not worth the effort…agree…lots of effort…is it worth it…not 2day…spent all day, actually interupted my work day at times…and can’t compete…lose out every time

1 Like

Like I mentioned, I have Fios and tried all day. Zip!

1 Like

Sucks 2 b us :frowning:

Nah! We have a great club!

3 Likes

Agreed!

Are you talking specifically about the BOC’s during the WootOff? As others have said, try the Saturday night game instead - you have at least 15 minutes before they sell out, that should be enough for even the slowest internet service.

1 Like

Did you read my posts? :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry, I meant to send that reply to @Wooter60072541 - not you.

2 Likes

Resend to the right person:

Are you talking specifically about the BOC’s during the WootOff? As others have said, try the Saturday night game instead - you have at least 15 minutes before they sell out, that should be enough for even the slowest internet service.

2 Likes

plz 2 read below thank u and come again

2 Likes

Happy Youtube GIF by Guava Juice

3 Likes