WOOT OFF??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Pages of one word posts! It took forever to get to talking.

//sets fire to minion trap.
//scurries away

If we are sure this guy has posted before, why isn’t this thread burning?
We must be getting old.

Oh, sorry. Josephus is not as old as the rest of us.

What are you talking about? I thought Cruzer said Neo’s posts have been deleted. Did I get that wrong?

Yeah, I’m lost on this too- Neo’s number says something like 1,850- he just posted over on the Misfits about-to-close thread.

The guy who started this thread. He has one post. But people said he had more than one.
the rest were deleted.

scurrying?
Wait, are you a lemming too?
I’m a little surprised to find that I miss DM, but I do.
Wish he’d get off that dam* motorcycle and come back and burn things.
Meh.

My mistake. When Fen said, “He’s only posted once,” I thought he was referring to Neo, who I had just made the previous post about. Then Cruzer said he’s posted more than that but they were deleted. Again, I thought he was talking about Neo.

I think it is the first time I was the only one who knew what was going on. Usually I’m the only one who doesn’t know.

I have not been deleted yet. Is this another Matrix reference like that sponsor ad that keeps mocking me to take the blue pill?

That add does seem to like you, and it comes around quite a bit.

You sure there’s not a hidden camera in your bathroom?

Since the thread is already hijacked, this could be another subject…
What movie lines would taunt other wooters?

Thank you for explaining what I could not. I’ll get you to translate from now on.

Frankly Neo, I don’t give a damn!

You are old enough to know that line? Or am I in trouble again?

I knew what was going on. For once. I even saw where it went wrong.

I need a wireless detector so I can start using public restrooms. (of course with plenty of TP on the seat)

Lol, I think that is a cliche at this point.

Too late, they just sold them on woot a few weeks ago.