Woot Roasters Heart of Darkness Coffee

Woot Roasters Heart of Darkness Coffee

Is this a medium roast!?

1 Like

I am going to make a guess that it’s a light or medium roast given the notes listed, but it would be excellent if they spent as much time providing basic information like that and the roasting date as they do on trying to impress us with far less useful information like the fact that the patios are concrete or the manure is chicken poop. It’s mega BS like what is listed on this one and the lengthy “Special Note” disclaimer that leads me to wonder if this is really just 2-year-old floor sweepings. C’mon, Woot.

5 Likes

Whenever I’ve purchased from Smokin Aces through Woot! it was roasted a day or maybe 2 before shipping. It’s good coffee, but they never list the roast type.

2 Likes

Fair criticism, but my guess is that it’s a dark roast based on the name containing “darkness”. It’s always roasted right before shipment when I’ve ordered Smoking Aces coffee from here in the past.

2 Likes

What roast did it end up being?

I’ve had the Squid Ink & Birthday Brew. Neither say the type of roast. I ordered this one a few weeks back and am waiting on it to arrive.