Woot!’s 12 DAYS of GIVEAWAYS! Day 4 - Ends Monday 12/7/2020 [ENDED]

blog

DAY 4: Nine Coupons Saving!

There will be NINE (9) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) $50 Coupon Code for use on any Woot! site*

*Woot! Coupon Code Note: You will receive ONE coupon code good for $50 off the subtotal of your Woot! order. If your order is less than $50, the remaining coupon balance is not carried forward. The coupon code will be assigned to your Woot! account. The coupon is non-transferrable. Do not share the code.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Woot! I really want to buy _________.” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

:small_red_triangle: Do not post anything political or inappropriate in your entry. If an inappropriate post is selected, we will choose another one.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, December 7, 2020 @ 12pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.

I will notify the winner(s) within a few hours of the giveaway ending via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to contact you. at the email address on your Woot! account (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) If the giveaway is on the weekend, CS will email you on Monday.

You have 48 hours or to the next business after 48 hours to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that. GOOD LUCK!

7 Likes

Will I win?

@wootybot fortune

HA TAKE THAT @Williamdavi

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

1 Like

$50 is a lot

1 Like

I won

1 Like

Woot I really like your BOCs.

“Woot! I really want to buy some :poop: crap!”

1 Like

Woot me!

1 Like

Woot! I really want to buy a heck of a lot of things

Woot! Surprise us! Accidentally pick the same winner multiple times :wink:

1 Like

Woot! I really want to buy something for around $50!

Woot! I really want to buy more stuff I don’t need.

I really want to buy a film transfer machine

1 Like

Woot! I really want to buy a Kindle! I need ALL the books!!

…something to help spread cheer this holiday season!

2 Likes

Woot! I really want to buy something I don’t know I need yet

Woot! I really want to buy all the stuffs.

1 Like

Give me the $50 Woot! Coupon and no one gets hurt. :sunglasses: Capeesh?? :rofl: :laughing:

Woot! I really want to buy more crap from you

1 Like

Woot! I really want to buy something!