Woot!'s 17th Birthday BOC Giveaway!!! Enter before 7/19/2021 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway! We’re on a different schedule this week as we celebrate Woot! 's 17th Birthday. For this special occasion, we’re giving away a special

Woot! Special-Edition 17th Birthday Bag o’ Crap!

There will be SEVENTEEN (17) winners this week. Each winner will receive (1) Woot! 17th Birthday Bag o’ Crap. What’s in this special Bandolier of Carrots? How about:

• Contents of a regular Bandolier of Carrots
  • Set of Woot-Off Lights
  • Woot! Bandolier of Carrots Nanoblock Set
  • NEW 2021 Woot! Stress Monkey #1
  • NEW 2021 Woot! Stress Monkey #2
  • NEW Woot! 2021 Coloring Book
  • NEW Woot! Playing Cards
  • NEW Woot! Grocery Cooler
  • Woot! 17th Birthday Logo Shirt
  • $100 Amazon Gift Card (Terms & Conditions)
  • $100 Woot! Coupon Card (See note below)

HOLY MOLY THAT’S WAY BETTER THAN A REGULAR OL’ Bandolier of Carrots!

Woot! Coupon Card Note: You will receive ONE coupon code that can be use 5 times for $20 off each order. That’s a total of $100 across 5 different orders. If an order is less than $20, the remaining coupon balance is not carried forward. Do not share the code.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Woot! Happy Birthday and _________” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.
  • Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

:small_red_triangle: Do not post anything political or inappropriate in your entry. If an inappropriate post is selected, we will choose another one.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.
  • ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.
  • You must enter before Monday, July 19, 2021 @ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

Winner Selection and Notification

We will randomly pick a potential winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.

Winners will be notified on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and an email from CS. The CS email will go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email (if different) If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner of the forums.

You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter ? Legal says I have to say that.

And by the way, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 or older. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address. See Official Rules for details

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

99 Likes

Happy Birthday, Woot!

2 Likes

Happy 17th woot! Kind of a lul b-day before being 18, and after driving at 16, but still fun! Enjoy! And please BoC me.

1 Like

Post.

@ThunderThighs

PLAYING CARDS Playing Cards?

(I wonder if they’re limited edition, or will be sold in Woot!Gear!..)

3 Likes

Woot! Happy Birthday and many happy disappointments!

2 Likes

Woot! Happy 17th Birthday!

1 Like

Woot! Happy Birthday and Eat More Chocolate!

Woot! Happy Birthday and keep on wooting

1 Like

Woot! Happy Birthday and many more – don’t know what I’d do without you! :green_heart:

1 Like

Woot! Happy Birthday!

Happy 17th Birthday and may your days be filled with bliss!

Woot! Happy Birthday and many fun times

Woot! Happy Birthday, looking forward to many more!

Woot! Happy Birthday and Have a Meh Year ahead (Not)

1 Like

Woot! Happy Birthday and long live and prosper!

Woot! Happy Birthday and don’t party too hard!

“Woot! Happy Birthday and Don’t forget your towel!”

Woot! Happy Birthday and many more!!!

“Woot! Happy Birthday and carry a big stick!”

Woot! Happy Birthday and gimme that BOC!

1 Like