🎮 Woot!'s BIG Giveaway! Enter by Jan 17, 2022 [ENDED]

Welcome to our first Woot!'s BIG Giveaway! What are we giving away? OMG! Take a look at what we got our hands on!

There will be ONE (1) winner of a

Sony Playstation 5 Disc Version with Extra DualSense Wireless Controller

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

Things to Know

We’re excited about Woot!'s Big Giveaway but there’s some additional hoops we all have to go through. Nothing major but there are things you need to know up front if you are selected as a potential winner:

• Notification – You will be notified by email that you are a potential winner. It will also be posted in this thread. Note that the email will go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different. If your Woot! account email address is out-of-date, it’s your responsibility to update it so you can be notified. Click here for info on updating your email address.

• Responding – You must respond to the email within 2 business days stating that you are eligible and providing all information requested. If you do not respond within that time, you are no longer eligible and a new potential winner will be chosen.

• Tax Reporting – You will be sent an online tax interview to complete. You MUST do so within 2 business days of receipt. If you do not complete it within that time, you are no longer eligible and a new potential winner will be chosen.

• Recording & Approvals – This can take a couple weeks. You will be notified when it is complete.

• Shipping the Prize – Once all the paperwork is complete, we will ship out your prize to the address you provide. Please allow 4-8 weeks to receive your prize from the date you are notified.

To Enter

• Post in THIS thread saying, “Yes, I will fill out the tax form if I’m picked as a potential winner.” Or whatever you want.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. Read to the end of this post and then tap/click image to post your entry.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• Do not post anything political or inappropriate in your entry. If an inappropriate post is selected, we will choose another one.

• You must enter before Monday, January 17, 2022@ 4pm CT.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

Restrictions apply

Winner Selection and Notification

We will randomly pick a potential winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.

Winners will be notified on Monday via a private message here in the forums and by an email from an @amazon.com email address to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email (if different) Click here for info on updating your email address.

You have until that Wednesday at 5 p.m. CT to respond to the email.

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter ? Legal says I have to say that.

And by the way, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 or older. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address. See Official Rules below for details

Woot!’s BIG Giveaway

OFFICIAL RULES

NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY
TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES

A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING

Please read these Official Rules before entering Woot!’s BIG Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”). You agree that, by submitting an entry, you will be bound by these Official Rules and you acknowledge that you satisfy all sweepstakes eligibility requirements.

Eligibility. If you are an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and at least 18 years of age at the time of entry, you are eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is not open to employees or independent contractors, or immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren) or those living in the same household of employees or independent contractors of Woot.com LLC (“Sponsor, “we”, or “us”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advisors, or advertising/promotion agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”).

Sweepstakes Period. Begins at 4:00 PM Central Time (“CT”) on January 10, 2022 and ends at 4:00 PM CT on January 17, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).

How to Enter. During the Sweepstakes Period, log-in to your Woot account and access the THIS thread on Woot. Then, follow the instructions above to post the following comment in THIS thread to receive one (1) entry in the random drawing; “Yes, I will fill out the tax form if I win”. Please Note: The content of your comment will not be judged and therefore will not increase or decrease your chances of winning.

To be eligible for the Sweepstakes drawing, we must receive all eligible entries by 4:00 PM CT on January 17, 2022. Limit of one (1) entry per person using only one (1) email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period.

Other Promotions. Please note that we may be running similar sweepstakes at the same time as this Sweepstakes. By entering this Sweepstakes, you will not be eligible to receive any prize awarded in any other sweepstakes unless you enter each sweepstakes separately.

Prize. One (1) winner will receive a Sony PlayStation 5 Disc Version console with extra DualSense Wireless Controller. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize package is $569.98.

Prize Conditions. Prize will be fulfilled by Sponsor. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. The potential winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility; Liability and Publicity Release or other such form as requested by Sponsor within two (2) days from date of initial notification. Prior to awarding the prize, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, require the potential winner to sign such additional documents Sponsor decides are necessary to confirm eligibility, to obtain a liability/publicity release, and to award any prize. Failure to return any required document by the date requested by Sponsor will deem the winner as ineligible to receive the prize. If any documentation is not returned by the specified dates and times or if the potential winner is deemed ineligible prior to the prize being awarded, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the prize to an alternative potential winner. Winner will be required to submit his/her social security number to Sponsor for tax purposes in order to claim the prize. Winner will be responsible for paying all costs and expenses related to the prize that are not specifically mentioned, including, but not limited to, taxes, and any other expenses that might reasonably be incurred by a winner in receiving or using the prize.

Prize Drawing. One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about January 17, 2022 from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. If you are selected as the potential winner, Sponsor will contact you via email or comment to notify you about the prize. We will select an alternative potential winner if a potential winner does not: (a) respond within two (2) business days of notice being provided to the potential winner; or (b) meet the eligibility criteria set out in these Official Rules. The prize will be awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).

Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.

Additional Terms. We may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in our sole discretion, change these Official Rules or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, epidemic, pandemic, an Act of God or other causes beyond our control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes or submission of entries. We are not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes. We may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (x) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; (y) acting in violation of these Official Rules; or (z) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If your entry is incomplete or if you use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be void. The authorized subscriber of the e-mail address associated with any account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Official Rules in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail address. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses. No greater than the one (1) prize stated in these Official Rules will be awarded. If any technical errors occur in the selection of a potential winner or if more prizes are claimed than the one (1) prize being awarded as provided in these Official Rules, we may award the prize by random drawing from among all eligible claimants.

Notice to Government Employees. If you are an employee of any government agency, department, or other organization (including publicly funded educational institutions), by entering the Sweepstakes you are certifying that: (a) you have not participated in or had decision-making authority over any government contracts or procurements involving Sponsor; and (b) your ability to accept a Sweepstakes prize is not prohibited or inconsistent with any applicable laws, regulations, or binding orders, including applicable ethics or procurement rules or policies.

Miscellaneous. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are © 2022 by Woot.com LLC, and its affiliates. All rights reserved. If you win a prize, you may not transfer, assign, or redeem the prize for cash. We may substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Each winner agrees (for himself or herself and his or her heirs) that, by accepting the prize, Sweepstakes Entities will have no liability, and will be held harmless by the winner for any liability, loss, injury or damage to property or person, including death, and reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in the Sweepstakes, even if caused or contributed to by the negligence of any of the Sweepstakes Entities. You agree that our decisions related to the Sweepstakes and all drawings are final. Each winner agrees that, by participating in the Sweepstakes, we may use the winner’s name, image or likeness in any manner and in any medium for our promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.

Winner’s Name. After we confirm the winner, we will post the winner’s username in this thread until at least April 18, 2022.

Sponsor. Woot.com LLC, 4121 International Pkwy, Carrollton, TX 75007.

Privacy Notice: All information submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes will be treated in accordance with these Official Rules and Woot.com’s Privacy Notice (Privacy Policy - Woot).

441 Likes

Post.

53 Likes

Let’s see the scalpers steal this one! Throw my box of 20 year old miscellaneous cables in the ring!

edit:
oooooooooooh tax forms because of… the implication.

• Tax Reporting – You will be sent an online tax interview to complete. You MUST do so within 2 business days of receipt. If you do not complete it within that time, you are no longer eligible and a new potential winner will be chosen.
79 Likes

WOW! A Sony Playstation 5 Disc Version with Extra DualSense Wireless Controller!

Now to Google what that is…

Pick 1 to 4 answers if you enjoy polls.

• I know what a Sony Playstation 5 Disc Version with Extra DualSense Wireless Controller is
  • I do not know what a Sony Playstation 5 Disc Version with Extra DualSense Wireless Controller is.
  • I am hungry for a Chocolate Brownie right now.
  • I believe that all polls should have 42 for an answer.

0 voters

“Yes, I will fill out the tax form if I win”.

37 Likes

whatever would i do with this thing?

20 Likes

Yes, I will fill out the tax form if I’m picked as a potential winner, but I will complain and moan every second of the process

25 Likes

Yes I will fill out the dang flibber flapping tax form for our Supreme leaders

17 Likes

Can you play Yahtzee with this thing???

@WootyBot roll 5d6

14 Likes

:game_die: 5, 1, 1, 4, 2

14 Likes

Yes, I will fill out the tax form if I’m picked as a potential winner, and let the force be with me…

8 Likes

Pick me— I’ll pay my taxes and more. I’ll pay your taxes, too.

11 Likes

Yes, I will fill out the tax form if I’m picked as a potential winner…“or whatever you want”

11 Likes

Ahhhhhh I hope I didn’t enter twice! Stupid phone!

6 Likes

Send me that tax form asap

15 Likes

Woot Rocks

10 Likes

Please….I haven’t had a new system in 20 years!

13 Likes

Yes to taxes!

10 Likes

Yes, I will fill out the tax form if I’m picked as a potential winner.

Or, whatever I want.

24 Likes

Yes, I will fill out the tax form if I’m picked as a potential winner or something

15 Likes