🎮 Woot!'s BIG Giveaway! Enter by Jan 17, 2022 [ENDED]

Good lord that was a lot of work to figure out how one comments on this… perhaps I’m just not tech savvy- I would bet a PS5 would remedy that… just sayin.

1 Like

I will tax the fill out paper if I win a console that you can’t get your hands on without paying double!$$$ Wholly mollleey my birthday is coming and all… :slightly_smiling_face: OH JOY!

1 Like

Yes, I will fill out the tax form if I’m picked as a potential winner.” Or whatever you want me to fill
Out!!

1 Like

Yes, I will fill out the tax form if I’m picked as a potential winner.

1 Like

Yes, I will fill out the tax form if I’m picked as a potential winner

1 Like

Yes, I will fill out the tax form if I’m picked as a potential winner

I’m 41 and my mom said I couldn’t have a playstation…does it matter that I still live in her basement?

and oh yeah, I’ll fill out the tax form!

1 Like

“Yes, I will fill out the tax form if I’m picked as a potential winner.”

1 Like

I hate people who cheat on their taxes, what kind of example would I set for my 134 dependents.

3 Likes

“Yes, I will fill out the tax form if I’m picked as a potential winner.” Or whatever you want. I would have typed (almost) anything you told me to.

1 Like

I need this for my pet monkey’s birthday. He always wanted one.

1 Like

Yes, I will fill out the tax form if I’m picked as a potential winner.” Or whatever you want.

1 Like

Enter Me.

1 Like

Yes, I will fill out the tax form if I win!

1 Like

“Yes, I will fill out the tax form if I’m picked as a potential winner.”

1 Like

Yes, I will fill out the tax form if I’m picked as a potential winner.”

1 Like

Hey hey it’s my birthday!! And I would still love to pay the taxes for a PS5! As you can’t get ahold of one but for double the price!! I would surely fill out all the forms though!! THANK YOU:) in advance! Ha!

1 Like

Yes, I will fill out the tax form if I’m picked as a potential winner.” Or whatever you want.

1 Like

Whatever you want.

That’s what I chose to post for this giveaway. Go Raiders.

1 Like

Whatever. I. Want. …like dat PS5.

1 Like