Woot’s Funhouse: Wednesday, 5/29/19

I blame you and the others for checking out with $0 items. You done broke it.

Nevermind. It’s back.

1 Like

OK. I’m here.
Where’s the funhouse party??

5 Likes

That Launch shirt is the very first shirt.woot shirt but not the very first woot shirt. There was an older woot shirt, blue (or purple?) text on white background (which was woot’s theme prior to 2.0’s broccoli and carrots), ending in “I stayed up for this?” in bold. I think it went out with some of the BoCs. I probably still have one in storage.

Edit: http://web.archive.org/web/20041105220445/www.woot.com/images/shirt_anim.gif

4 Likes

wooooow

OK FUNHOUSE IS CLOSING UP. THANKS FOR PLAYING.

SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR BOC DAY!

2 Likes

Hey uh… why was my flash drive refunded :(?

I was first sucker and everything!

:frowning:

OTOH, one of the catshirts and the mouse arrived already. Like what ever happened to “it’ll get here eventually” like the old Woot?!

1 Like

That happened to me a couple times. Just ■■■■■ at customer service until they give you a $10 coupon.

No idea why, but I got two different shipments of the trash bags under the same order.

Same

No I am just annoyed because they told me they oversold the flash drives, so I was not going to get one…

I assume orders are filled in the order that they arrive, not in some random order…

I was first sucker which means I bought it first, so how is it out of all the sales mine is dropped =/…

I had plans for that flash drive and really wanted it…

1 Like

I wonder if this means they had none at all.

After further pushing I received this email.

“Upon checking there were few issues with the product which were discovered at a later stage and we do not want to have any post sales issues to our valued customer hence we thought of dropping the product from our inventory/website and had to cancel already confirmed orders with a refund.”

I sent another email asking if it was just damaged packaging etc. because I really wanted one and I don’t mind lol.

I did end up receiving 180 ct. Two boxes of 90. i.e. double what I ordered.

One of the 2 shipments by me is showing 4.7 pounds, the other is showing 4.9 pounds.

So…

Oh well.

I’ll be getting them this week anyways.

Mark me down as another person to get twice the number of garbage bags that I expected. 180-count for $5?? Crazy good (accidental) deal, Woot!

$0 for the ~25 people who got the coupon

ok ok no need to rub it in