Woot’s Holiday Survival Guide 2020

@davejlives / @ThunderThighs: Woot! Video content suggestion: Seattle vs Carrollton Holiday Decorating video “drive-through” tour contest!

In this pandemic era, drive-through Holiday light displays are all the rage. However, bargain seeking Wooters are unlikely to pony up $30 to $50 bucks a pop to see some lights. The dual offices of Woot could spread some holiday cheer by decorating each office and conducting a video walk-through, set the music, displaying the creativeness of each location. Given the limited number of employees who are likely to actually be working in the office, the displays would probably not impact the function of the office or create OSHA issues. Wooters could vote for the winner. (Perhaps with the winning team choosing a charity to make a donation to)

What say ye?

3 Likes

But but but, we’re not in the offices. :sob:

4 Likes

Got it. And no one needs to see a video tour of @davejlives’ living room, narrated in his eggnog induced slur, showing stockings stuffed with booze, set to Baby it’s cold outside.

Maybe next year!

9 Likes

giphy (8)

5 Likes

No. I need to see that.

5 Likes

Yeah. This working from home nonsense is going to break my office decoration winning streak.

2 Likes

I had a hot cocoa bar and a fireplace!

Now I’m going to be home with cats. I can’t decorate under those conditions!!

8 Likes

Whoa.

4 Likes

There was glory and a gift card on the line.

There’s more. So much more.

3 Likes

4 Likes

You can decorate, your cats will just ruin it, is all.

6 Likes

Hopefully one of these holiday deals starts with ‘p’ and ends with ‘endleton blanket’. :wink:

2 Likes

LIVE LOOK AT MY POST-ELECTION PRE-HOLIDAY HAZE
buck-porch2

4 Likes

I picture you exactly like that, just with the monkey head perched at a weird angle on your head.

2 Likes

PJS
Old Navy has your favorite onsies on sale.

Ooh I’ll take one in camo pattern so no one can find me in bed. THE PERFECT ESCAPE

4 Likes

You’re a black cat. This is how you hide.

catshirtswoot

5 Likes

I’ve had two pure black cats. Can confirm.

5 Likes

Oh man, I’ve never been more excited for the (Woot) holidays to arrive!

3 Likes

Have you talked with your therapist about this place yet?

4 Likes