Woot’s Holiday Survival Guide 2021

Well you didn’t say “the last box” or “the final box”, so it leaves room for interpretation that the others have not been opened.

2 Likes

Nov 14th I’m eligible to snag another BOC.

YAY!

Happy Hailee Steinfeld GIF by Pitch Perfect

5 Likes

I “liked” that and then took it back. Pain sucks! You’re kind of awesome for having a sense of humor about it though! …And for going to comic-con anyway!

4 Likes

Dice game again! I can’t wait to follow the rules this time

6 Likes

Aiming for failure worked for me last time. :slight_smile:

@wootybot roll 4d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 6, 5, 4, 1

As long as you do it with style!

“You walk like a zombie”
I guess that’s your style!

work it vh1 GIF by America's Next Top Model

4 Likes

I wore something similar as my Comic Con/Halloween costume: an old crippled lady who would have liked a seat during her 90-minute wait to line up to meet William Shatner for approximately seven seconds.

6 Likes

I wondered last time if that would count as rolling 4 of a kind. I didn’t see any rule that said it wouldn’t, or even that we were supposed to be rolling four 6 sided dice?

1 Like

Talk about just in time. I am eligible again on November 24th. Good luck to you! Happy Holidays!!

3 Likes

Its against the rules. The correct code was set in the instructions.

3 Likes

Bored The Grinch GIF by The Good Films
Yesssss! Let the games begin !!!

5 Likes

Still Waiting GIF

2 Likes

I need to get this imported to the calendar on my phone somehow! :exploding_head:

1 Like

I’d say that’s a pretty decent excuse!

1 Like

You need to do better than that! This is the Comic Con that put all Comic Com’s on the map, even the very few we have in my area. :confused:Although, not lately due to Covid.

I’ve been lucky enough to go to 2 in consecutive years. Bought tickets for the 3rd year, & didn’t end up going for some reason & was pretty bummed.

What are your fandoms? You can still do a low key costume for one of them. Just curious, & incredibly bored.

4 Likes

Yay!

Thanks for announcing early so we’ve got time to plan!

5 Likes

I love events. I do not love the fact that I have no money since I just got hit up for several hundreds of $$$s in medical bills. Boo… maybe I can splurge on a BoC (if I can win even that). Either way, I’m prepared to be disappointed.

7 Likes

I’m sorry about your medical bills. I hope everything is okay, though. Good luck on getting a BOC.

4 Likes

Meh, part of having a chronic medical condition and getting older.

6 Likes