Woot Screaming Monkeys (Your Choice)

Woot Screaming Monkeys (Your Choice)

Does this turn off and on? How loud is it? I have a child who is almost 6 and is this louder than a spoiled little girl in brat mode tantrum? Lol :heart:

I used to have all of these, back in the old days of Woot. Was an obsession of mine for some reason. The new capes are tempting!

They are pretty loud. I used to have a dozen or so hanging up in my cube at work and when someone would foolishly set one off, you could hear it through most of the floor.

1 Like

If this is like the ones I’ve bought in the past with a blue or black cape not sold by woot than they do automatically shut off until hit or dropped etc. thus sling shot monkey. It screams for about 5 seconds per a trigger.

1 Like

Funny but serious question does the woot screaming monkey yell out “WOooooT?”

That’s a seriously funny question, I’ll give you that.

Very important question. I have 6 thinks she’s going on 16. I could use that thing screaming wooooot on demand. Lol. Whoever said it stops when it’s dropped or hit makes it seem like it has to make someone so irritated that it “accidentally” fell. The famous last words lmao

It loud, but a relatively short duration.

These used to be my dog’s absolute favorite toy. He would be so hyper alert he was shaking waiting for us to sling shot it or set it off. This was the only thing he would “fetch.” We had to hide them from him when it wasn’t play time. Haven’t had any since Tigger.

2 Likes

You misread the answer. Hitting it (or using the slingshot function) STARTS the screaming. They used to describe it as the screaming of souls of the damned. The screaming does not last long… but long enough.

It sounds like this:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Don’t you mean WY?
:stuck_out_tongue:

(Granted, the entire state has a population of less than 600k; there are 30 cities in the US that have a higher population.)

1 Like

It “screams” for a couple of seconds. In other words, longer than the amount of time you have to successfully click on buying a BoC.

1 Like

Why do Alaska and Hawaii get a free pass?

Excuses, excuses :stuck_out_tongue:

Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is not available for this item