Woot Screaming Monkeys (Your Choice)

Woot Screaming Monkeys (Your Choice)

1 Like

Every time these come up, I consider buying them for my niece and nephews for gifts, when my sister gets on my nerves. I used to have a no noise, no battery policy when buying gifts, bc, well karma - but my last kid is about to turn 18, so and hers are 4,4, and 6. My sister is actually a lot more relaxed when it comes to toys that makes noise - she begged me a couple of years ago to buy her and the kids the spiders that reacted when you made loud noises. So don’t go yelling at me …

So here is my ? - do you put these on the end of your finger and shoot them?

Yep, there’s little pockets sewn into the front paws for your fingers.

1 Like

Mine are almost 5 and almost 2. They love them. You should get one for each of them so they can shoot them at each other :wink:

1 Like

Or should we get them for the adults to shoot at the children???

3 Likes

I love the woot monkey. my dog has mixed feelings.

he got very enthusiastic when it arrived, and pulled it out of the box…started tossing it around as dogs do, and we played a little tug, but then it hit the ground hard-ish and began screaming. he dropped it like a hot potato and ran off in search of a more suitable (and willing) toy. he’s not a barker, and doesn’t understand why anyone would make such a fuss over anything.

now, he’ll occasionally sniff at it, and will give it a test toss…but the minute it screams, he stops. he’s a sensible beast–you don’t consent? okay, I’ll move along. have a nice day.

I finally bought myself a pair of these seeellly monkees!! hehe Hubz & I have a pair of German Shepherd Dogs (GSD’s) and they LOVE “toys”…the problem is they are destructos!! They are NOT allowed to touch MOM’s stuffy’s!! They have had their own stuffy’s, the kind made for “strong” chewers - and destroyed them!! I will let them see these, smell them, etc., and since they do make “noise” - let them “play” a bit… I’m sure I’m going to get lots of weird looks and lots of barking!!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I have a baby toy I found from when we had our very first GSD, (she was very gentile AND gentle when it came to HER toys, then we got our 2nd GSD when she was just a little over a year old and he was NOT!! He ATE most of her toys in no time!! So the ones I could “spare” were put up… she’s been gone now for 4yrs, but her memories are still very much with us!!) Anywho this crazy “baby” toy is
a “tactile” type thing … it makes noise, has different types of fabric coverings, and it “bounces”…and the noise and bouncing happen when it’s “dropped”…the dogs go nuts trying to get it, then IF they put their mouth on it, it’s still “wiggly”… it’s just toooo funny to watch…(the things hubz & I do to entertain ourselves w/no kiddos in the house!!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
hopefully I can/will get a vid of them “inspecting” the Monkees!! :smile_cat:

YAY.

Because of the rubber in the arms, I only let my dogs play with them under supervision and then they were put away. Special toys.

That was when I had puppers.

1 Like

I’ve heard of having a cow, but never a puppy.

Are these scratch & dent or refurbished?

Is stuffing preinstalled?

1 Like

Every monkey contains the disappointment of a million people that tried and failed to buy a bag of crap.

2 Likes

HELP??? I got MY monkeees TODAY!! and wellll only one so far has had their “maiden” flight - and something is wrong w/its left “paw”…?? (and NO!! I have NOT let my two “brats” anywhere near them YET!! One is taking a “nap” in her kennel UPSTAIRS (she thought it may be a good idea to continue to TRY and come WITH me out the front door - which she has NEVER done…then she’s continue to “follow” me around…so much so, that I almost stepped on her!! so, she IS napping…(and YESH, she IS intact, and YESH, she’s due for heat in August…this IS one of MANY symptoms…the “clingy” just gets worse!!)
anywho…Cosmo (the monkeee w/the debilitated paw) has asked that I ask you (being you that you KNOW his “makers” hehe jk) and IF there’s any type of glue(?) that could work? Or should I attempt to see it (?? plz lawwwd no!! I can barely sew BUTTONS on!!:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:)
We’re thinking it’s going to cost MORE to return him, and “resend” a “new” one… We’re bonded :laughing::laughing::laughing: - so he’s asked to stay and work this out(just need “suggestions” as to WHAT /how to fix? (I still wanna hear them screammm!!!:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::laughing::laughing::laughing:) thx​:smiley_cat:
…Anyway, Jairo thinks it’s pretty neat here…already gone skooter riding!!!:v::v::v:(there SHOULD be 2-pics attached) thx

Hi there. Not sure I understand. Are you talking about the left paw hanging more loose than the right one? That’s actually fairly normal. If it’s something else, feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Yeah m’am!! the other side doesn’t do that and the other monkee paws don’t do that…:disappointed::disappointed:
am really just trying to fix it… it’ll take more EFFORT to send it back…
if anyone has had success with…??? glue…?? what type?? what’s NOT going to eat away the rubber?? OR would a kwik “stitch” or 2, be better?? just looking for options others MAY have been successful with, so I don’t turn this in to an ALLLLL day/week “project”!! (over $5…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::laughing::laughing::v:) thx​:smiley_cat:

You don’t want to glue them. When you slingshot them, the rubber pulls out of the arm sleeves. It’ll get worse over time as you play with it more.

1 Like

You were blessed with a Woot Screaming Monkey with a disability, can’t you just accept him for who he is and build up his confidence that he is just as good, if not better than his package mate?

5 Likes

Wanted to see what my 230 pound mastiff would do…got myself a monkey.
Launched it towards the dog…he killed it.
Took about ohh maybe 5 seconds for him to rip the head off and then the cape went flying and he ripped the tail off and then I quit laughing long enough to clean up the mess.
Best 30 seconds of play we have had in awhile
Also…that is about how long most toys last with a mastiff. He even breaks deer antlers in a few minutes.
Ah well, if it is under 200 pounds, might as well be a cat, I do have a tiny dog, a 15 year old rottweiler,but that is as small as I could handle with a dog, the little ones just have no purpose lol

3 Likes