woot! shirt ink cracked and flaky

Hello! One of my beloved woot! shirts seemingly started to fade from this world - given the times, I can’t say I blame it… But! I’ve never seen this sort of thing happen to ANY of my many, many woot! shirts. It is even more heartbreaking that it happens to be a patrickspens design.

Anyone else experience this tragedy? Is there any recourse? Will I find true love? Is my washing machine secretly working for Threadless?

Yeah, that shouldn’t be happening. Contact Woot Support to see what they say.

https://account.woot.com/support

@Narfcake Yep - I fired off an email. Here’s the lovely response:

Hello there,

We’re sorry, but it has been more than 90 days since you purchased the product, which means that the window on our 30-day return policy has closed.

Unfortunately, the 90-day Woot warranty has expired as well.

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.

Best regards,
Amaan M
Woot.com

I understand that it’s well passed the return policy, but still - after buying an using/washing so many woot! shirts over the years, it is curious that this happens now to this shirt.

Color me >:(

The first wash is the most telling. If it lasts past that, then it should hold up for a while. I have had shirts that were toast after the first wash… they happily replaced them.