Woot! Shirt: Revenge of the Fifth: May 5 - May 8, 2021

Poster_Blog_600x200

May 5 - 8, 2021

1. Add 2 Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart. See below T’s & C’s if you’re not sure what’s eligible.
  2. Add an eligible poster from this event to your cart.
  3. When you get to checkout we’ll drop the price of that poster down to $0 and you’ll get it FOR FREE!
  4. This deal is available from May 5th, 2021 at 12:00am CT through May 8th, 2021 at 11:59pm CT to be eligible, so act fast.
  5. Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE and find your new poster HERE .

NOW GET SHOPPING!

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3 bajillion shirts so that you can hand posters to all your friends and fam, we’re not stopping you!
  • Eligible apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt .
  • You can purchase as many extras posters as you want, simply continue to add to your cart and the most expensive poster will be discounted at checkout.
  • Offer not available for international orders (posters only ship within the contiguous United States).
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Minimum purchase of 2 Woot Shirts (any 2 apparel items) required.
  • Offer valid from Wednesday, May 5th, 2021 at 12:00am CT and Saturday, May 8th, 2021 at 11:59pm CT to be eligible.

Sold out already!! Really??? you were supposed to have this for 4 days and it sold out in 4 hours!!!

It’s not sold out, what are you seeing?

1 Like

Some of us got the email before it went active. Has happened to me several times, like the flea market sale, when I first went there by clicking through from the admail, it all said “SOLD OUT” but 10 minutes later it was all good…

What size poster? As there are 3 sizes to choose from?

This doesn’t appear to be working. I have 8 shirts and 4 posters, and only the one poster is discounted.

“If you wanna buy 3 bajillion shirts so that you can hand posters to all your friends and fam, we’re not stopping you!”

“You can purchase as many extras posters as you want, simply continue to add to your cart and the most expensive poster will be discounted at checkout.”

I don’t know if it’s only one offer per user. Otherwise split up the order. @ThunderThighs How does this work? Is it only 1 discounted poster per account?

This write-up is sorta confusing.

Splitting up the order is not beneficial because even though shirts ship for free, posters do not, and the shipping charge is per order. So, adding one poster isn’t actually free, it costs $6 shipping, so this deal is already not as good as it sounds.

Oh. I have prime.