Woot sucks !!

I reached the woot bag-of-crap 3 times … but after sometime of waiting i was taken to a login screen all 3 times. I log in and it says “sorry”. All the time i was always logged in. Been logging into woot for may 17 years. Looks like your web site has become a piece-of-crap.

Out of curiosity, are you using Amazon login, or Woot login?

I’ve noticed that Amazon login doesn’t always last as long, even if you tell them to keep you signed in.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

You are pissed off about missing a bag of crap? Priorities my peeps.

1 Like

I used the Amazon login. i missed 3 bags of crap. I’m not pissed off i assure you. There seems to be a lot of manipulation happening here.

1 Like

Try Woot login?

B0Cs have free shipping.

1 Like

Thanks mate. Yes I use the Amazon login. What’s happening today has never happened before. It does not happen when i buy anything other than the bag of crap.

1 Like

I feel your pain.
I just missed my 3rd BoC today due to it asking me to login.
I had even made sure I was logged in prior to the woot off starting so I could avoid it asking me when a BoC popped up.

1 Like

A tip that I’ve used in the past is that if I feel like a B0C is coming, I’ll log out, and then log in again, to renew the cookies.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip!
I’ll keep that in mind when I think another BoC is coming around.

1 Like

Unless it’s an Amazon-only BoC, use the Woot login instead.

2 Likes

Just so you know, the Amazon login part is run by Amazon itself, not Woot. Woot doesn’t have control over it at all.

As others have pointed out, use the Woot login for BOCs – it doesn’t have to load from an outside source like the Amazon one so it will likely go faster, anyway.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like