Woot! Trivia: Vote for a chance to win a :w_boc:! Ends Thu 6/10/2021 @ 4pm CT

Vote for a chance to win a :w_boc:!!

Welcome to Woot! Trivia, where we stretch your imagination…and maybe the truth

Take a look at our question and pick what you think is the best answer. While we always like to say that there’s no wrong answer, there is actually a correct answer. Well, the answer that we have chosen to be the correct one.

How do you know the correct one? Well by golly, it was in a recent email! Don’t get our emails? No worry, just make a wild guess. Or better yet, SUBSCRIBE to our emails! They’re fun! They’re informative! They’re fun! Login to your Woot! account on the retail site and go to “Email Subscriptions & Notifications.” If you have any problems, reach out to the wonderful people in Woot! Customer Service at support@woot.com.

So vote for ONE for a chance to be the chosen one. That’s right, of those that vote for the correct one, a random person will be selected to potentially win a Bag o’ Crap :w_boc:. AND it’s not subject to the 31 day purchase rule. WHAT???!?! Yep, you heard correctly.

Vote HERE before 6/10/2021 @ 4pm CT for a chance to win!

What powers Woot!'s servers?

• Kerosene
  • A gigantic hamster wheel
  • Our former CTO’s ego
  • An overall sense of disbelief

0 voters

No purchase required to win. Woot! Daily Digest or Newsletter subscription not required.

Winner Selection and Notification

We will randomly select a winner from a list of people who voted for the correct answer. How do you know the correct one? It was in a recent Woot! email, remember?

Winners will be notified within 24 hours of the vote period ending via Private Message here on the forums and an email from CS. The CS email will go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email (if different). If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner of the forums.

You have 4 days after the voting period ends to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules.

Did I say No purchase required to enter? Legal says I have to say that.

And by the way, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 or older. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address. See Official Rules for details.

4 Likes

Our servers are still powered by kerosene

2 Likes

Entered!

1 Like

Bangin’!

1 Like

Fourth!

1 Like

Happy Friday, Everyone!

GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

3 Likes

i’m in.

1 Like

What a coinkydinky! Same thing as powers my computer! (I have an older model, don’t ya know …)

3 Likes

Lol poor @wajeremy. He’s still getting blamed for everything.

6 Likes

My server eats food. I saw her eat a burger today

1 Like

Wow! Slot of people got this right. Way to go!

1 Like

You have to like it when the answer is given right where you enter!!

2 Likes

Da! very tuff question

1 Like

I’m so smart…I deserve a bag of crap!

1 Like

Definitely a hamster wheel, spun by a bunch of clowns :clown_face:

2 Likes

Entered

1 Like

VOTED

1 Like

I know the answer y’all want [damn sneaky way to get us to read all those annoying emails y’all keep sending!] but I still say that your servers are powered by some very tired hamsters!

Hamster Wheel GIF by TikTok

3 Likes

You know… y’all keep answering in the comments, you’re just lowering your chances of winning but … hey, what do I know?

Perhaps @ThunderThighs isn’t being as clear as mud as to how to enter these contest?

GIF by Bob's Burgers

4 Likes

Is kerosene high tech or low tech?

1 Like