WOOT TURNS 15!

Twitter is down, which is clearly my fault for being grateful for the shirts

So…

It doesn’t say what time the new game will be available tomorrow.

It’s hard to make any inferences, because it says that if we’re having a hard time during the Woot Off.

On the other hand, it just says Friday…

yeah about $120 worth of stuff in most

I’ll check. We don’t actually talk to each other at Woot. @davejlives has cooties.

4 Likes

Thanks.

Actually, could we just skip a step to where you give me the URL for the app B0C? :wink:

What’s going to happen when George Takei comes on the forums tomorrow at 2pm CT?

• Everything will crash.
  • Everyone will just waste his time saying “oh myyyy” a lot.
  • The Star Trek fandom will completely take over the forums and ask insanely specific detail-oriented questions.
  • wajeremy will get fired.
  • Froodyfrog won’t be able to log in to say anything.

0 voters

Still scheduled for 3 PM Eastern?

Edit:

Just read the rest of the question.

Yeppy sir.

Any wizards out there able to cast a preemptive Patronus spell to protect the servers from a Harry Potter crash during BOC day tomorrow?

3 Likes

Good thing it’s not multiple choice.

But honestly though, if you haven’t been fired for all the times you crash the site/forums, do you really think that it would happen tomorrow?

(Unless they were just waiting for an extra special time, so that George Takei could make some comments.)

3 Likes

Every day I come into the office surprised my badge still works.

8 Likes

@ThunderThighs so can w00ters get a $50 boc and a regular boc tomorrow? Assuming they are unlucky enough to have that chance…

2 Likes

Yes they can.

2 Likes

Are you sure the special guest wasn’t supposed to be a surprise? Why isn’t it mentioned everywhere?

2 Likes

When I saw the press release at around 1 AM this morning, I had several issues with it.

It’s still nice though that new Wooters will get 15% off their first purchase.

2 Likes

They’re waiting for special guest Donald Trump to fire him.

1 Like

It was on the stream.

I saw it, but that’s where I first heard about it. Shouldn’t it be in bold letters in the first post here as well as on woot’s social media? Like…what if nobody shows up for George?

1 Like

Which stream?