WOOT TURNS 15!

The LE boxes don’t count against the 31 day rule but the regular ones do. So if you stopped buying craps in May you know you’re good to buy both.

2 Likes

I found it!

1 Like

The real question is how many letters there will be.

5 Likes

True.

Shame on @peaceetc that I didn’t post this yet:

Promises were made.

8 Likes

Is the $15,000 BOC what you were saving for?

3 Likes

The good news is that I don’t have to create a Facebook or Twitter account to get news, because the important stuff will be posted here.

Then again, because it’s a Friday, I’ll be watching it for even less than usual.

I could so see the new Woot stuff being introduced after I leave, because Woot thinks it’s funny that way.

I still occasionally pout over the 3 pillows from last year. Though to be fair, 2 of the 3 pillows were brought back on other occasions. But not the pillow which I actually liked.

2 Likes

@davejlives also told me that I could have my own penguin group. I’m still waiting for THAT to happen.

2 Likes

Have you checked out Club Penguin? It’s apparently a massive online community, but I’m sure you already knew that.

I recommend you listen to the Penguin Band Boogie all day which you can do here…

1 Like

How many staff are left from the early days?

2 Likes

What a weird off-topic stalk-y question.

I dunno. Maybe 2.

@qazxswe what’s your guess?

1 Like

Yup, and with no limits I’m going to buy two and a locker. I figure that way I’m sure to get the sequel to peppa pigs Halloween special.

3 Likes

soemthing about old woot get off my lawn noob etc.

5 Likes

The original Club Penguin was officially discontinued on March 30, 2017, though there was a spinoff which was announced March 29, 2017. The MMORPG mode was shut down, though before doing so, they introduced offline single player mode.

There are 3rd party versions of Club Penguin which exist.

Or so I am told. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Forget why the Old Woot is on your lawn.

Why is your lawn under the Old Woot?

1 Like

What’s the question?

1 Like

Oooohhh…

I guess it would also make sense since it’s a birthday.

Hopefully that’ll make it onto a tshirt?

Have we talked about the shirts? I can’t wait to pay to advertise for woot!

1 Like

Which one?

1 Like

Yes, that one. <- This, I guess, is my answer.

2 Likes

Oh good. You know they are watching.

2 Likes