WOOT TURNS 15!

It wouldn’t be the same if they weren’t.

2 Likes

Weren’t what?

1 Like

Not sure at this point.

2 Likes

That is a lot of crap! Very excited.

No lie, my birthday is July 12th and I always look forward to my birthday week because its the birth of Woot and Amazon. I hope I get a BOC and its epic. That’s my birthday wish. :smile:

5 Likes

I really hope you have a back-up plan.

11 Likes

4 Likes

My youngest daughter shares the same birthday as Woot…so I was planning on taking the day off to spend with her. She’s going to be so disappointed that I need to spend the day with Woot for their birthday as well! Lol!

8 Likes

I hope that isnt an indication that your giving away more enema bags again :open_mouth:

1 Like

Working on the ‘no restrictions’ part shhh. $15K BOC might happen during Woot Locker

3 Likes

Actually, I just realized I won’t be eligible for regular crap by then …(heavy sigh) Guess I’ll buy the expensive one.

4 Likes

So all this time you’ve been telling us that a woot locker isn’t a BOC, but now you’re telling us that a $15k woot locker is just a BOC?

I KNEW IT!

2 Likes

Glad we share the same birthday Woot! as it makes my day that much more fun!

3 Likes

WHAT?!?!!??!

7 Likes

I’d just like to be able to secure a bindle of carrots for old times sake… havent been able to snag one since they were bought by Amazon… ugh sorry overlords “acquired and nurtured” by Amazon >>

please no smiting?

5 Likes

Box of car!

(A quick search on Autotrader yielded 609 new cars under $15k here in SoCal, so it’s definitely possible.)

1 Like

Maybe they have another one of these: Ye ol' Shirt.Woot Trailer of Crap

2 Likes

This seems good

Happy (early)birthday woot!

Can you sort those by salvage titles? Refurbished cars would be keeping with Woot tradition.

1 Like