Woot Turns 16!

1 Like

1 Like

Waiting for all the FUN!

Happy Birthday Woot! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::see_no_evil::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::see_no_evil::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Not sure it’s supposed to but currently looks like there is a 10% discount on everything for Prime members when you go to checkout.

6 Likes

No mistake.

Prime Exclusive: 10% off on the Woot! app on 7/12/20

3 Likes

HAPPY CLUCKING BIRTHDAY WOOT!

1 Like

Great work uncovering this clue! You’ll make a fine gumshoe yet!

2 Likes

Sweet!

2 Likes

Happy wooting birthday!!!

All your crap are belong to us.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Woot :cake:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday WOOT!!!

Happy Birthday woot… I have been along for the ride from Feb 2006…those were fun times I know I am not your biggest buyer (136 woots) and some hard to get BOC… Remember buy some W00T lights and based on the stock market … yea I won a BOC with that …boy did I jump for joy that day. OH, I still have those light :slight_smile: AGAIN happy B-day

1 Like

how come i didnt get that message :expressionless:

Happy sweet 16 woot

It’s at the top of this post. Which btw, info keeps changing.

I kinda like it. Keeps us on our toes. But I’ll be most happy if I’m lucky enough to get birthday BOC. Then I can remind my friends to log back into Woot for birthday shenanigans.

1 Like

Happy Birthday >^.^<