Woot Turns 16!

Wow! Woot turns 16!

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

STOP STOP STOP WRONG THREAD DAMMIT

this is where the link on there fb says to go so i dont know what they are doing

Maybe they’re just wishing us a happy birthday.

You can stand down.

3 Likes

Read all the instructions at the top of the page.

Click the link that says “enter here”. Good luck!

It is my duty to protect these here forums.

Can’t we let him burn off all that energy? Lol

Got it, I dont know how I got on this one I was on the other one the first time when I commented something screwy going on here …LOL Have a wootful day!!

1 Like

Do you want MORE $10 Woot! shirts??

Then click Here and vote!
Do it right Meow

It’s a special Derby to give back to you: the more voters in the Derby, the lower the price of apparel on Derby designs! Here’s some fine print, too: 1,750 Derby voters gets apparel starting at $13! You want more?! 2,500 voters? That gets your wardrobe refresh going with apparel starting at $10!!

3 Likes

Happy 16th Birthday, Woot! Best wishes on many many more years of offering BOC!

1. I did claim a Bd BoC, but I don’t remember if I actually used the word DIBS or not. And I’m not wading through almost 400 posts searching for it. So I’m reinforcing my prior claim by adding DIBS here.

Also,

Tiger tiger in a row
Catch a tiger by the toe
If he hollers, make him pay
Fifty dollers ev’ry day.
My Momma told me to pick the very best one and

I am IT!

So there.

(sorry, forgot #2)

1. Sadly, I will again be missing TTHH. My wonderful job went pfft due to reduced donations causing shortage of funds. Along with 23 others’ jobs, out of a little more than 100 folks working there. Sigh. Just when I’m starting to be in a good place and feeling like things are finally going ok my way, I get kicked back down.

At least I had a job to fall back on since I didn’t leave Purple completely. That boss jumped–no, LUNGED at the chance of getting me back full-time. So I’m not bereft of income, luckily. However, that means later hours and no computer access throughout the day, which means no merrily haunting the woot!off for deals, no TTHH, no fun.

I hate COVID.

>'Kat

Happy 16th Birthday, Woot! Best of the best!

Happy 16th Birthday, Woot! Best bags of crap to you.

Happy 16th Birthday, Woot! Best everything!!

Nope.

(Unless you had a post in a different thread, although I didn’t see one.)

“Happy 16th Birthday, Woot! Best Crap ever!!!”

Happy 16th Birthday Woot! Best wishes for another 16 good years of bringing us loads of crap we can actually use!

Why not more amateur radio?