Woot turns 17!

Blog_Header_600x200

Woot! turns 17 on July 12. Are you ready?

OK, we say this every time, but you should REALLY sign up for a Woot! account if you don’t already have one. And follow us on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram for the latest info. And download our app for exclusive offers, and bonus surprises. REALLY.

Google-1 AppStore-1

Stop talking just tell me about the deals and the shenanigans! OK OK OK:

All Week Long

Blog_BOC_100x100
We’ve assembled 17 super-special birthday-edition Bags o’ Crap, stuffed with extra goodies and secret coupons, and we’re just gonna GIVE THEM AWAY? Yes! Yes, and you can enter here. (Enter at that link, not on this page, people.)

Prime-Exclusive Birthday Deals: A week’s worth of specially-curated deals in our Prime Store.

Sunday, July 11

top20icon
Top 20 Shirts Just $12: The best of the best, at least at this moment in time. Valid Sunday, July 11, 2021 only! DONE!!

Blog_DOM_100x100

Deal-O-Meter #1: Vote to lower the price on Sunday and make us lose money on Monday! FINISHED

BEN ICON
Let’s Stump Ben: A special birthday edition of Let’s Stump Ben! Try to stump him and get a chance to win something SUPER tasty… ENDED

BlogIcons_Appsclusive
Get daily appsclusive deals: With an extra 17% off one special daily offer on the app until July 15th, while supplies last! ALL GONE

Appsclusive_Icon
Midnight Mobile Madness: A $1 deal every night at 12am CT on the Woot! app. Runs July 12, 2021 through July 16, 2021. WE SURVIVED!

top20icon
17-Cent Shirts: 17-cent shirts? You heard us! All week long at 5:17 pm CT. NOW at 6:17pm CT to hopefully not crash the site!

Monday, July 12

Staff Birthday Picks: A crazy number of specially picked deals, just for you!

funhouse
Funhouse: 6 rotating magical doors full of coupons, cheap products, and weird stuff! Running from 3pm CT - 5pm CT. FINISHED!!!

top20icon
2 Tees for $17: Why buy one, when you can buy two? Grab a shirt duo for $17! Valid July 12-13, 2021. ALL DONE FOR NOW!

Tuesday, July 13

Blog_DOM_100x100
Shirt-O-Meter: More votes = more deals! It’s just that simple.

Blog_WTF_100x100
Woot!'s Totally Fun Pricing (WTF): We’ll launch FOUR products with extremely-limited quantities for $1, then keep raising the price and adding quantities until we’re sold out. DONE!!

Wednesday, July 14

Blog_DOM_100x100
Deal-O-Meter #2: Vote to lower the price on Wednesday and make us lose money on Thursday! DONE FOR NOW

Blog_WTF_100x100
WTF Pricing Part 2!: Four MORE chances to get products for as little as a $1? Join the madness. FINISHED!

top20icon
Buy a shirt, get a Woozie: Grab a cozy cover for your beverages! Valid through July 17, 2021.

Thursday, July 15

BlogIcons_TTsHH
TT’s Happy Hour: Sorry folks – due to unforeseen circumstances we need to postpone it for now. :sob: Stay tuned; we’ll run it in the near future!

f53f4d76-642a-4c13-8458-b87514c60cb2
Birthday Liquidation Sale: Hundreds of super-cheap deals. Go search through the bins!

Friday, July 16

Blog_WootOff_75x75
It’s a Birthday Woot-Off!: Starts at 7am CT and runs until 10pm CT, with FREE shipping all day for non-Prime members. So that must mean…

BlogIcons_BOCs
LOTS of Bags O’ Crap: Like, thousands of 'em. During the Woot-Off, so get your fingers ready! Or better yet follow on the app, it’s quicker there (so we say…)

Blog_DOM_100x100
Deal-O-Meter #3: Third time’s a charm? Just vote, people!

Saturday, July 17

BlogIcons_Appsclusive
10% Off on the Woot! App: We just love spoiling you. Valid Saturday, July 17, 2021 only.

OK! Make sure you’re signed up for our Daily Digest and newsletter emails, and you’re following us on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram, AND you have the Woot! App. But most importantly, keep checking back here, cuz we’ll keep updating this page with MOAR LINX TO ALL THE THINGZ!

55 Likes

FabUlous!!!
Happy Girl GIF by Lillee Jean

6 Likes

Yay!

Hopefully people who bought the TTHH t-shirt when it was sold will wear it during TTHH.

@Narfcake

T-shirts for $0.17!

12 Likes

That all sounds fantastic but you still have to get your own place as soon as you turn 18.

Happy birthday Woot.com!

Cameo fee free from me.

14 Likes

the legend of zelda link GIF

5 Likes

excellent GIF

12 Likes

TT is definitely a Woot! living legend. I’m glad the person who wrote that knows it, too. Especially if TT wrote it herself.

18 Likes

I like to think it was Bezos who wrote it. He has more free time now that he’s no longer a CEO.

8 Likes

Birthday MONTH!!!

2 Likes

Happy Yes It Is GIF

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Party Hard GIF

2 Likes

17 GIF by Pink Sweat$

9 Likes

Looking forward to buying things I don’t need simply because they’re a good deal and adding to my cardboard box collection!

12 Likes

Freak Out Panic GIF

6 Likes

On Sunday, I got rid of 12 or 14 boxes from Woot.

Oh, and I finally opened a package from September.

:laughing:

8 Likes

yay!

1 Like

Yes! Fun.

And a reason to wear my TTHH shirt!

2 Likes

Yah!!! I’m happy I didn’t get one on Prime Day so I have a shot on Woot’s Bday - which is also my daughter’s birthday! SO MUCH TO CELEBRATE!!! Happy upcoming birthday Woot! Feel free to send me a present for your birthday!

6 Likes

I got a BOC on June 22nd. Is the “RULE” still in effect for this week?

5 Likes

It’s always in effect, as far as I know. I got one on the 22nd, too, so I’ll be sitting this round out.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

4 Likes