Woot turns 17!

Go go

1 Like

Scored a Behaviors of Children !!! Hope it’s an extra special birthday crap filled box! Who knew waking up on time for work would work out so well!
Work Penguin GIF

4 Likes

I got one! I got one! :poop:

4 Likes

Will there be special birthday craps like there was a couple years ago? That fall out side the 31 days rule? @davejlives

1 Like

Woo-hoo! Just got a Bring Out Control! Hooray for Birthday woot-off!!! Also, now that’s over, now I can leisurely look at the woot-off if I feel like it.

Relaxed Mad Men GIF

3 Likes

you mean the giveaway, mr. frank?

2 Likes

Ah… I was hoping for the mega brithday craps. the ones that were like 50 bucks? Still under the waiting period from last woot off :frowning: and now I need to know if I can go back to sleep. Haha

1 Like

not this time. good night frank :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

If you go back to sleep in your wooden crate you will obviously miss out on the great deals offered in the woot off.

1 Like

@davejlives Will the bocs being sold today have the possibility of containing a letter?

3 Likes

i believe so but we’ll have to wait for the brain trust to return…

5 Likes

Sweet! Thanks.

3 Likes

we’re working on the plan for how to bundle stuff up next week :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Kind of mad work servers blew up when I want to just play on woot off day.

I do have to ask, how on earth did the silly midnight madness crash MY work servers? You don’t even know where I work woot.

1 Like

woot is just malware

6 Likes

Awe man… double sad now… but the rules be the rules… Cardboard box house anit going to build itself. Sleep time! Thank you for the answer!!

2 Likes

There’s a shirt in this for some artist.

2 Likes

@Se7enty9 Scroll up.

2 Likes

Your graphic for “Next up” shows the PRICE for the watch (not your usual practice)…

Although the next one shows the same info…
Things change, or my memory does, anyway.

Edited:

That’s not a direct confirmation.

That’s a drunk cat holding a carrot infront of a mob of hungry animals.

3 Likes