Woot turns 17!

Back to a pass again. I see where this is going…I’m gonna quit while I’m ahead.

what about the $99 PS5?

2 Likes

WHERES THE DEALS DAVE?

Got one! Woot!

1 Like

RIGHT HERE OF COURSE! WOOT PROVIDES GREAT DEALS ON TERRIFIC PRODUCTS AND A SUPERIOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE THANK YOU COME AGAIN

2 Likes

Sorry for your misunderstanding the PS5 isn’t currently being made due to a component that is for unseen circumstances not available. Without such component the console is not currently being made therefore still discontinued.

oh ok i guess i throw these out then

Digital yes throw them, disk version hold onto till 2021 Xmas for substantial price inflation.

lol yes make that $

I predict mask and digital thermometers will be massively available today and ONLY today.

Note: I don’t work for woot nor its affiliates. I do not have the time to volunteer as well. Although, I do however post on this here forum as a smart butt with no muffler. Especially when I take days off to buy products that are cheaper the other 10 offerings.

So you are covering for TT; filling her shoes, err, shoe sort of speaking
Better take a shoe from yourself!

2 Likes

Go go

1 Like

Scored a Behaviors of Children !!! Hope it’s an extra special birthday crap filled box! Who knew waking up on time for work would work out so well!
Work Penguin GIF

4 Likes

I got one! I got one! :poop:

4 Likes

Will there be special birthday craps like there was a couple years ago? That fall out side the 31 days rule? @davejlives

1 Like

Woo-hoo! Just got a Bring Out Control! Hooray for Birthday woot-off!!! Also, now that’s over, now I can leisurely look at the woot-off if I feel like it.

Relaxed Mad Men GIF

3 Likes

you mean the giveaway, mr. frank?

2 Likes

Ah… I was hoping for the mega brithday craps. the ones that were like 50 bucks? Still under the waiting period from last woot off :frowning: and now I need to know if I can go back to sleep. Haha

1 Like

not this time. good night frank :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

If you go back to sleep in your wooden crate you will obviously miss out on the great deals offered in the woot off.

1 Like