Woot turns 20!

Amazon ruined Woot, it’s true.

13 Likes

Actually, I made $100 getting free mason jars, so I have some money for Woot Gear.

10 Likes

Seriously? I won’t be out of jail until the 17th!!

Go Home Backstabbing Friends GIF

:sob::tired_face::disappointed: Unless they change the 31 day rule. I’d be cool with that.

15 Likes

The Woot merch store is like the Scholastic Book fair they used to set up in the library. I CAN SMELL IT!

25 Likes

Pretty sure that that’s your aunt’s perfume.

12 Likes

It might be @katblue’s potato salad. Did you know she doesn’t put pimento in hers? It’s scandalous.

15 Likes

Should I roll him around and squeeze him? Like you do with lemons?

We could set him up in front of Swoot and sell penguin hugs.

10 Likes

Gran Turismo Gt GIF by Sony Pictures

8 Likes

Ohhh penguin hugs. That’s a new business angle for SWOOT! I like it. The penguin can pass out SWOOT! swag with each hug.

We might have to add a caution sign. The penguin might bite people if he smells candy and Snapple.

11 Likes

golden girls omg GIF by HULU

10 Likes

So i’m assuming that with no mention of BOC’s in this event means, they are dead?

10 Likes

this is so perfect

13 Likes

It’s pretty good. He’s just short enough that his flippers won’t reach anything they shouldn’t.

Edit: the stickers he passes out can say “I GOT BIT BY THE STORE PENGUIN AT SWOOT” and there’s a 1 in 10 chance he brings blood.

9 Likes

A penguin bite at Swoot! will be more exclusive then the soon to be gone boc. We’re going to be rich. Everyone will want a chance to get bitten by a penguin.

13 Likes

Richer! Since Woot isn’t using the boc anymore…I believe that opens up the IP. We can sell boc shaped band-aids.

I’m kinda bummed the SOS packages at Swoot don’t seem to sell out. Why does everyone think they’re nautical? That’s not what that means.

9 Likes

I’m not sure there’s much demand for the “I was bit by a penguin and didn’t even get a catshirt” shirt, though.

11 Likes

But what if they did get a cat shirt!

10 Likes

If they get by a penguin, then they turn into part of a narf?

:open_mouth:

7 Likes

You did want to visit the vet. We’ll stop by on the way home and make sure you’re up to date.

7 Likes

Notes_240528_121147_950

Woot woot!

15 Likes