Woot USB Flashing Police Lights

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Woot USB Flashing Police Lights
$4.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Yessss! Weee wooo wee wooo!!

WOW!!

It would have been a nice touch to change the orange lights to red and blue for this item…

Brother got this in Bag o’ cosmos coupla years ago.

coulda woulda

Brother got this in Bag o’ cosmos coupla years ago.

NOOOOOO!!! She is over.

Power Painter next.

how can there be only 6?!?!?!

Also, I’m starting to get confused – the Woot Facebook feed has the next item up way before they appear on this site. I’m having trouble trying to figure out what’s for sale!

Well that went fast.

Will look nice on the car dashboard!! LOL

fast indeed

Fed Ex lost the ones that I ordered last time, and Woot said they didn’t have anymore. Now they put up 6.

Put these on your car, it’ll be great.

WoW Fourth time today I’ve been shut out from buying an item… sold out too soon… What happened guys? Did your warehouse get downsized?

Total woots: 6
100% bought 3
First sucker: dharmasmomma
Wooter to blame for sellout: jaimewilliams3

So we can safely assume that only these two people, dharmasmomma and jaimewilliams3, got police lights. Since we now know who they are, let’s get them out of jealousy and spite!

These are fun while they last. Ordered a pair, only one worked. WOOT sent replacement, which I used during every WOOT-Off during the last year. They just died while the police lights were up.

Hmm… wonder whats really going on here. . . .