Wootaholics Anonymous

Only you can decide whether you want to give W.A.a try —
whether you think it can help you.

We who are in W.A. came because we finally gave up trying to control our wooting. We still hated to admit that we could never woot safely. Then we heard from other W.A. members that we were sick. (We thought so for years!) We found out that many people suffered from the same feelings of guilt and loneliness and hopelessness that we did. We found out that we had these feelings because we had the disease of wootiholism.

We decided to try and face up to what woot! had done to us. Here are some of the questions we tried to answer honestly. If we answered YES to four or more questions, we were in deep trouble with our wooting. See how you do. Remember, there is no disgrace in facing up to the fact that you have a problem.

Hi, my name is Royaloliver and I’m an admitted wootaholic.

I can quit any damn time I want.

I only WOOT after sex.

I WOOT because I want to, not because I have to.

hi mwiseman, of course you can

I started WOOTing just to be c**ool.

do you remember peteromans11, he said men would wait for a woot off to have sex.

That’s right. I have and I’ll do it again…and again…and again…

I quit last night and I’ll quit tonight too!

According to Cosmopolitan, 80% of men would prefer to WOOT off, than to have sex.

Pete said that? I would have thought it would be the opposite, no sex during a woot-off.

After I woot, I cry myself to sleep.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/2391/310vp4.jpg

Poor ms. wise…

Yeah, I should probably cut out masturbating after each post.

Heh, you make me laugh!

Well, there are some periods during a Woot-Off when you just need to kill time…

There are proven side effects to this behavior

hello my name is v8r and i am a wootaholic and a post whore. It all started when i was young and my dad would…