Wootball on Twitch: Friday, 4/19/19

Explain Twitch to me - do I have to join to watch?

1 Like

Last message was meant for everybody - not just renatuslives (sorry about that)

Nope - use the link and you can just stream it. If you want to chat, you need to be on Twitch.

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Product Spoiler

The Ringers

JBL Speaker

Team Ed

Beard Kit

MMA Fighters

Trek Poles

The Wildlings

Printer

Middle Management

Sandisk

Upper Management

LED Clock

Conspiracy Theorists

Smart Plugs

Fashionists

Table

Get it from the event page.

Oh… Wait… You got it already.

1 Like

do you know where i can see the discounted products? thanks

1 Like

Darn. I would have bought that table for $20. I have a perfect spot for it that won’t fit a larger table.

who won? and which was the discount?

Looks like the JBL speaker sold out while I was putting it in my cart. Probably for the best.

OK I made it $20 for you

1 Like

The Ringers won. All of the items were discounted somewhat. I’m not sure what the total discount was on the speakers since I didn’t see the starting price.

I bought a couple of SD cards. Good game, middle management, even though you couldn’t beat the metalheads.

I’ll buy it if it’s $1.07.

OK I made it $20 for you

1 Like

But…

You made it $20 for @bsmith1 already.

Wouldn’t you have to change it, and then change it back?

can you make the speakers $20 for me?! haha

I bought three, but thought the price would go down more cause the ringers one and they were at 29 before the final match

Just curious as to why the JBL speaker didn’t go down in price again after “The Ringers” won the championship match. The price went from $39.99 down to $29.99 after they won their semi-final match, but didn’t go down after winning the championship match. The rules said: “With each victory in the tournament, that team’s product goes down in price.”

1 Like

Nothing that I want or need. Nothing too brag about.