WOOTDUNNIT - Combined Crap Tracking

I have 3.2 lbs as well. Pretty excited though, this is my first BOC in years!

Oooā€¦ Never even thought to try and track using a reference. You all are geniuses. True veterans of this trade. Iā€™m seeing the same thing though 3.2lbs.

Also only just realized the funny behind all the F5 comments haha. I sometimes remind myself of Cpl Upham from Saving Private Ryan when it comes to things like this.

So excited for my crap though. They created the label right on my birthday so it has to be extra Craptacular :D.

Iā€™m gettingā€¦

Are you playing

again?

Sounds like WootBot may be sending letters with her John Hancock for the Birthday Crapabration!

I did the reference number tracking and got the same thing, no dimensions, 3.2 lbs placeholder weight.

Iā€™m sure this will be updated, but itā€™s nice to see things are moving along.

Pull through! You can do it! Just 3,000 more letters to go!

Got the same one. My first BOC so unsure what to expect.

Just looked up mine and my wifes. Hers has been labeled and is the 3.2 lbs. Mineā€¦ Not so much. Says Tracking number can not be found. Guess they are still working on a few of them.

Aww, poor TTā€¦

Itā€™s dangerous to go alone! Take this.

Maybe you will need to visit the DOCK-ter

Wootbot is kind of a jerk, he should buy you a printer, or at least some toady to write for you.

The toady could also inflate balloons to replace your stolen Texas Air Machine.

Still no package found for me on fed ex. Crap in a blue dress

Look how fun it could be (especially with the money)ā€¦

http://cf.u-createcrafts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/money-box-of-balloons.jpg

Tease

Sorry about the blur here:

I never thought boxes could look so beautiful! :slight_smile:

So your warehouse is now empty once those go out, or has it really all been a lie? :cry:

TT-

Is that really our crap? Those look like some pretty big boxes!

My boss just slapped me upside the head for shedding a tear looking at boxes.

Such a beautiful sight though.

Whatā€™s up with the orange dots on some of them?