Wednesday from 3pm-5pm CT!

9 ROTATING MAGICAL DOORS!
CHEAP PRODUCTS!
COUPONS!
VIDEOS!
LAME JOKES!

Funhouse-Blog

HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:

Go to THIS PAGE on Wednesday, 4/17/19 at 3pm CT.

At the start time, we’ll “unlock” the doors, and they’ll point to products, coupons, and other silly things.

Not all doors will work all the time.

Every few minutes, we’ll shuffle the doors and they will point to different things. Some might be new, some might be the same, but in a new location, and some will “close.”

Coupons will have different redemption amounts and number of redemptions.

When you click on an offer, you might be ushered into Woot’s Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you’ll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot’s main page.

You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.

UPDATE: FUNHOUSE IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

7 Likes

HEA @WOOTYBOT, this sounds like big FUN

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @WootyBot display help.

When is midday? The timezone business always addles my “the world revolves around the East Coast” brain :grimacing:

3 Likes

So…

This is like what was done for Halloween 2018.

2 Likes

Old woot would never have coupons or fun.

I miss the serious woot.

7 Likes
5 Likes

midday = when we feel like it.

5 Likes

So unsatisfying.

2 Likes

I feel pretty satisfied…

whew Sounds like it probably coincides with ny time zone, where midday is “when I remember to check something that displays numbers in a time-ish format” :sweat_smile:

…and now that I’ve used up my forum-bravery quota for the month, back to lurking for me!

1 Like

Come back soon, @ProCupidineNata! Don’t be a stranger!

3 Likes

I got 2 hammers, a Woot monkey, the Woot Custom Decision Maker, and a 13.3" laptop sleeve which I have not moved from my closet since putting it there when it came, all for the price of $1.07 thanks to coupons from that event.

I’m just a conflict-phobe :chicken: - don’t mind me! I get irrationally scared off by how, errm, passionate things get whenever woot does one of these Big Events :hatching_chick:

Buk buk buk!

2 Likes

Nice!

it’s always mid-day Somewhere in the world.

This will be midday CT or when we feel like it CT. snort

Is that… Connecticut Time? :upside_down_face:

I’m detecting some bias.

2 Likes

For those who are waiting… Wait longer as it appears not to be midday just yet: