Woot's Funhouse: Wednesday, 4/17/19

The link is active now for previewing

1 Like

FUNHOUSE JUST GOT PAINTED. CHECK IT OUT AND BOOKMARK FOR WEDS 4/17 3-5PM CT

4 Likes

Wet paint? I need to touch it to be sure…

2 Likes

Wow I cannot believe you would remove Wootbot’s positive comment about its own company like that. How did that even get there? Is wootbot becoming sentient? I’m very worried and the answer will influence me to buy all the tactical gear you have on sale.

2 Likes

Go to meh.com
it is old woot from the old woot creator.

1 Like

Wooters be configuring page monitors like:

3 Likes

That place has lost its soul. It’s basically a sub-site of a QVC now.

2 Likes

1 Like

I think believe they’re selling souls next Wednesday.

3 Likes

WOOTBOT ACHIEVING SENTIENCE. EVERYONE GETS A BOC

5 Likes

Why must you punish us like that? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

its also not… you know… tomorrow the 17th, today, sadly

Unless yesterday is today’s tomorrow…

2 Likes

would that mean that the past has looped into the future? Our time-loop shrunk i feel…

2 Likes

Awwwww mannn. Usually I can woot from work, but this is a day that I’ll actually be at an all day on site consulting meeting. Away from all digital devices.

Boooooooooooo!

Consulting could include tips for saving money, right? Woot is about saving money! it only seems responsible that you would show them the way… for only two hours or so :laughing:

1 Like

Maybe I’ll just start in on an Aristocrats joke and just drive everyone from the room.

No, it is going to be next weeks yestertime. (Not a typo.)

Oh, we’re harmless around here. Except those who aren’t. And those who mostly are but sometimes aren’t. And those who mostly aren’t but sometimes are. And then there are those who are about half and half and those who split somewhere closer to 90/10, and…

3 Likes

I’m in a category of my own.