Woot's Holiday Survival Guide 2022

Woot! Phoning it in since 2004.

1 Like

2 Likes

Under “categories”, “clearance”, “promotions”, then scroll down to the middle of the stack. AND the link is now active at the top of this page, in the list of daily activities…

1 Like

Wootbusters
Slow I am!
It has appeared to me!
Happy Wooting

1 Like

Meh.

1 Like

@ThunderThighs Big giveaway started, but it says the sweepstakes time starts at 4pm ct today, does that mean anyone who posts before then is disqualified?

2 Likes

It’s the most wonderful time of year again at Woot!
Monkey Puppet GIF

2 Likes

No, go ahead and enter when you want. We had to launch it early to time with the email going out.

:smiley:
:tv:

4 Likes

Christmas Pizza GIF

6 Likes

Play @WootyBot roll 4d6
Today my question is…
In dice 4 of a kind, you must get 4 in a row of one number. And if you don’t have it in 5xs, you don’t win. If you keep playing and get 4 in a row, not to win-just fun. So if I roll more than 5xs, no win, what am i disqualified from?
Are there wild chances if i quit rolling at 5xs, but not matches?
Happy Wooting

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @wootybot display help.

1 Like

But IF you aren’t able to explain, Not being real, will some one get me?

1 Like

Is it bad that I have NO idea what to get the woman I’ve been with for twenty years and have bought literally everything she’s ever wanted? I have GOT to come up with some ideas!

2 Likes

What my parents started doing after 40 years of marriage which ended up to be 68 total. Mom would buy herself a gift, wrap it and put her name on it. And then when she would open it. She’d tell my dad this is from you to me.

4 Likes

With my memory… I’d believe her! :rofl:

2 Likes

What is a BOC?

1 Like

BOC = bag of crap. Also known as a mystery box. It’s Woot’s way of diverting random goods out from retail channels into unassuming boxes.

The crap thread is representative of the excitement disappointment one might expect if one were lucky unlucky enough to purchase it.

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)

6 Likes

Thoughts…take her window (or online) shopping at several different places…watch what she takes an interest in…typically, things she wont buy herself 4 whatever reason (frivolous, 2 expensive, etc.) And get a gift receipt, so she can return/exchange 4 something else…give her an invitation 4 a nite out, date night, whatever…set the date and place…put that n the card…make sure u follow thru, if u r creative, create some kind of personalized ’ i love you because’ book, video, montage, shadow box, etc…good luck!

3 Likes

dick in a box surprise GIF by Saturday Night Live

Nailed the 4 of a kind dice game on the first roll!!!

4 Likes